The Man Thread

Dzldoc

I'm curious.....Do you prefer my favorite actress as a blonde or a brunette ?

tn2_rachel_mcAdams_1.jpg

rachel-mcadams-mean-girls-400a010807.jpg

I like her as a brunette. Her skin looks healthier and her eyes are prettier. I think a lot of women who go blonde but are very dark haired naturally just shouldn't. Anything darker than light brown should stay dark.

I sneak :unsure:

ROFL

My boyfriend puts naked hot chicks on the desktop computer all of the time. :lol:

No sneaking attempted.

yeccchhhh i don't lke to think about where my fish comes from...i'm not one for sitting in a boat in the wee hours of the morning being eaten alive by mosqitoes and waiting for some fishy to bite so i can clean out its guts....*makes grossed out face*

ROFL

My boyfriend puts naked hot chicks on the desktop computer all of the time.

No sneaking attempted.

Do you get upset? Would you rather he did not do that?

NO. I really don't care. Once I start suspecting that he's actually meeting up with these supermodels, then I may start caring. He's never given me any reason to think he's doing anythign with anyone else, so why should I car if he enjoys looking at hot women?

My problem would truly be if I noticed he completely stopped doing it. I of all people should know that just because you're in a committed relationship doesn't mean you aren't still attracted to other people.

I have a young son in the house :o

We don't have any kids. LOL

Kidding about the torrid love affair. Serious about the wife being mad over posting the pictures----- even though they are not nude pictures.

My wife is in another room,so...post the nudes!

idk why some chicks spazz when their bf/hubby is looking at pictures of hot women...i personally would not care, because

1. guys seem to enjoy it, so why take that bit of joy away from their life

2. do you seriously think your bf/hubby is going to cheat on you with Gisele Bundchen? i doubt it.

3. they're just pictures, so your man still loves you

4. if your man is looking at those pics, i suppose it would be motivation to put more effort into how you dress for him and such(since guys say they like it when their gf/wife puts forth effort to wow them)

thats basically all, i think

^exactly! ROFL

I know my boyfriend has the hots for the girl who cuts his hair. I am NOT worried about it because if he ever DID cheat on me with her, she would be done with him fast. LOL

They would kill each other. They aren't compatible. LOL

NO. I really don't care. Once I start suspecting that he's actually meeting up with these supermodels, then I may start caring. He's never given me any reason to think he's doing anythign with anyone else, so why should I car if he enjoys looking at hot women?

My problem would truly be if I noticed he completely stopped doing it. I of all people should know that just because you're in a committed relationship doesn't mean you aren't still attracted to other people.

We don't have any kids. LOL

Amen. It's perfectly natural for a guy to still look at other women. You can't just turn those feelings off. Any girlfriend that gets upset with that stuff needs to lighten up. As long as he isn't touching it's harmless.

I'm glad to see this thread getting hairy ! :lol:

There's nothing better than a naturally occuring patch that's not overgrown like an Armenian, but just tender and delicate and complete. No edging like a lawn with those straight edges, but just a bit wild on the fringes, natural.

As far as having hair get in your soup, that's fine to me, you just make sure the last thing a hair hears before it hits the floor is Ppttttooooooiiieeeeeee

Those who want yours like the floor of a bowling lane are nuts to me. I always preferred bocce on the full turf over the waxed, smooth floor of an alley. Or croquet, where you can hammer it home through the arches.

Yeah, picnicking on the lawn is so much more pleasant than a tiled floor. Come on people, embrace mother nature!

I think it should be clean looking down there. The hairy look is not attractive. Just like how it looks unattractive if a woman does not shave her pits.

Only one of those girls looks really hot but he still looks happy. Who is that guy?

Oh,he's probably some loser kind of dude walking down the street all bummed out,and one of these nice young women sense this,and invite him to the "tub"for a little therapy.

Curious...who of the four is "really hot?"

Oh,he's probably some loser kind of dude walking down the street all bummed out,and one of these nice young women sense this,and invite him to the "tub"for a little therapy.

Curious...who of the four is "really hot?"

I have since seen the pic enlarged and she does not look as hot as i thought. But the blonde on the left is the prettiest by far. Although her smile isn't the greatest. To much gum. The other girls faces don't do it for me.

Is this from one of those spring break things? Some of the hottest girls around go to those things in Florida.

The guy is Matt Leinart, former Heisman-winning quarterback from USC, current Arizona Cardinals quarterback, and world class chick-getter. He knocked up this chick...

matt-leinart-brynn-cameron.jpg

The dude should be more selective.

Only one of those girls looks really hot but he still looks happy. Who is that guy?

It ain't me and it certainly ain't you! so who gives a rats azz. Check out the wimins son.

It ain't me and it certainly ain't you! so who gives a rats azz. Check out the wimins son.

Only one of the women are really good. I was just wondering if he was a celeb or just some guy.

Archived