The Man Thread

Dzldoc

The guy is Matt Leinart, former Heisman-winning quarterback from USC, current Arizona Cardinals quarterback, and world class chick-getter. He knocked up this chick...

matt-leinart-brynn-cameron.jpg

That comeback over Notre Dame was one for the ages.

Same for the NCG versus Texas.

The dude is a proven winner,probably will get close to or win the Super Bowl down the road.

Advise:Do like Brady,zero in on the high profile babes,if they don't fuck with your head too much,and your head can handle the mettle,the career will speak for itself.

That comeback over Notre Dame was one for the ages.

Same for the NCG versus Texas.

The dude is a proven winner,probably will get close to or win the Super Bowl down the road.

Advise:Do like Brady,zero in on the high profile babes,if they don't fuck with your head too much,and your head can handle the mettle,the career will speak for itself.

If i were rich and famous like that guy i would have hooked up with a hotter woman than her. Like Eva Mendes or Megan Fox, etc. But i am sure it's not easy easy being with high profile women.

Those pics of matt are from his house during a private party.

If I was rich and famous, I would just fuck normal chicks all day long, if i had chances with some well known hot girls, ill definitely throw them a bone. Why would you want to deal with all that bullshit that comes with famous girls. Would you rather fuck the 10 hottest girls in the world, or fuck the 10 good looking girls from each city you vist and every party you throw.

If I was rich and famous, I would just fuck normal chicks all day long, if i had chances with some well known hot girls, ill definitely throw them a bone. Why would you want to deal with all that bullshit that comes with famous girls. Would you rather fuck the 10 hottest girls in the world, or fuck the 10 good looking girls from each city you vist and every party you throw.

The 10 hottest girls in the world by a mile. :D That would mean so much more. And be more memorable. There wouldn't be as much thrill hooking up with girls at a local party compared to that.

I disagree with your logic. I like the accessability, lower maintenance, and natural beauty of a girl-next- door type. Trust me ----they can be really good at #%^^##%#$%. I thought all the girls in the hot tub picture were about equally attractive.

The 10 hottest girls in the world by a mile. :D That would mean so much more. And be more memorable. There wouldn't be as much thrill hooking up with girls at a local party compared to that.

Yeah, but if you visit enough cities, you'll end up fucking the 10 hottest girls?

You think there's bullshit with boinkin' a famous girl?

What do you think happens when the old stick shift is gearing on multiple women in the same city?

Multiply that by a few more cities.It's the celebrity that works for him and against him.

In theory,on paper it may sound like the life,but in the end,this would be a crash and burn.

Unless of course,he could hang out and learn from the master,Hugh Hefner.

You think there's bullshit with boinkin' a famous girl?

What do you think happens when the old stick shift is gearing on multiple women in the same city?

Multiply that by a few more cities.It's the celebrity that works for him and against him.

In theory,on paper it may sound like the life,but in the end,this would be a crash and burn.

Unless of course,he could hang out and learn from the master,Hugh Hefner.

Of course there is. There is alot of famous girls that i would still boink, but most of them haven't reached the status of paparazzi frenzy. Tony "Homo" Romo is going out with Jessica Simpson and it's too big of a story, but if he was just going out with a lesser known hottie, it wouldn't be much of a distraction, but if you're going out with Jessica, you probably like it like that. I hear that T.O. gets the most amount of women, but you never know who,b ecasue they are all hot, but not famous. Same thing with Micheal Jordan and the rest of the celebrities.

I disagree with your logic. I like the accessability, lower maintenance, and natural beauty of a girl-next- door type. Trust me ----they can be really good at #%^^##%#$%. I thought all the girls in the hot tub picture were about equally attractive.

I am not really interested in girl next door types. Most of the girls that lived next door to me over the years weren't that hot. Give me Eva Mendes, Isla Fisher or Megan Fox. You will remember that for years.

But whatever rows your boat.

Of course there is. There is alot of famous girls that i would still boink, but most of them haven't reached the status of paparazzi frenzy. Tony "Homo" Romo is going out with Jessica Simpson and it's too big of a story, but if he was just going out with a lesser known hottie, it wouldn't be much of a distraction, but if you're going out with Jessica, you probably like it like that. I hear that T.O. gets the most amount of women, but you never know who,b ecasue they are all hot, but not famous. Same thing with Micheal Jordan and the rest of the celebrities.

There aren't a huge selection of Hot women in T.O. Trust me i have looked and the ones that really blow your mind are usually already taken.

I am not really interested in girl next door types. Most of the girls that lived next door to me over the years weren't that hot. Give me Eva Mendes, Isla Fisher or Megan Fox. You will remember that for years.

But whatever rows your boat.

You would screw up a wet dream anyways. People cant even fix you up. Women dont wanna hear your winey nonsense. They want security and confidence.

There aren't a huge selection of Hot women in T.O. Trust me i have looked and the ones that really blow your mind are usually already taken.

Eh Spats... he's talking about Terrell Owens, the football player; not Toronto. Terrell has money, looks and a successful career.

Not surprisingly he gets lucky a lot.

It's for your own good lol. Go find someone and go for it. Sorry if I sounded insulting. The girls and guys here will help though Spats.

Unless your blowing smoke up our ass.

I think it should be clean looking down there. The hairy look is not attractive. Just like how it looks unattractive if a woman does not shave her pits.

So, do you shave yours, then? Because it's not really fair to expect a girl to do something you would not do, right?

You would screw up a wet dream anyways. People cant even fix you up. Women dont wanna hear your winey nonsense. They want security and confidence.

The fixing up part is their fault. If they set me up with the right girl i think everything would work out. And i think it's debatable want women want what i have gathered. I constantly see them end up with the oppostie of what they said they wanted. And if they want security i think that means they have self confidence issues.

Eh Spats... he's talking about Terrell Owens, the football player; not Toronto. Terrell has money, looks and a successful career.

Not surprisingly he gets lucky a lot.

Sorry about that. I am not an expert on football. Money,Looks and a successful career will definately have the women lining up. More power to him.

Archived