The Man Thread

Dzldoc

Seriously? :blink:I barely have any underarm hair to shave.

Me too. But guess what, I still do it every day.

Whether I "feel like it" or not.

You'd bitch a whole lot more if you were a woman and had to shave your legs, your armpits and your bikini line and keep it meticulously groomed for a man like you. :rolleyes:

You'd bitch a whole lot more if you were a woman and had to shave your legs, your armpits and your bikini line and keep it meticulously groomed for a man like you. :rolleyes:

I know, right? Men are so lucky; they have just a tiny little area to shave/keep groomed. We women have to shave/groom over half our bodies(If we want to attract/keep a man, that is....)

Yeah but you would do all that anyways wouldn't you whether a man wanted it???? :blink: if things are not kept groomed it can look pretty rough. Or have dirty look to it. Not really feminine.

Please don't turn this into another Spats thread....it'll get locked too and I think people actually like this thread.

We are talking with one another in a Man thread which talks about what men like or don't like. Man talk. And we are talking about whether guys like their women groomed or not.

No, you're whining about shit that makes no sense and basically continuing the whining you did in the now-locked thread. So stop doing that. I don't want to have keep ignoring threads because you're complaining in them. I mean, the chick was eating off her boyfriend's plate? SO FUCKING WHAT?

And you're not a man, so I don't know what you're even doing in here.

Elizabeth you are making something out of nothing. And i talked about the food thing in the Pet Peeve thread. It is a Pet Peeve of mine.

Well, it must've been decided that 76 pages of people arguing in circles with Moron McGee was quite enough, and that he'd had enough attention.

By looking back in that thread it seems that was known much earlier on. Just now the moderators decided they'd had enough? Sometimes it just takes awhile for eyes to open.

Who started the Spats thread? Not me.

Now lets stop talking about it. Live and let live.

I agree with you. And I think you started to bring up an interesting point about dress/grooming. How much do women and men dress/groom for the opposite sex and how much for acceptance among their peers of the same gender? Or to be "successful"? The guys on this thread, myself included, made a lot a posts admiring and/or lusting after women----while over in the women's thread there is page after page of fashion. It seems that the color of the strap on their shoes is quite important. Guys don't give a shit about that---they spend a very, very, very small amount of time gazing into someone's shoes, male or female. On the other hand, if there were not any women around, I would think twice about scraping a metal blade across my face everyday to try to appear younger.

Men!

Raise your guns and salute.

k245starSpangledBikini.jpg

k319.jpg

The bodies are fine but again the faces aren't that great. Particularly the bottom girl.

This post has been edited by spats: Yesterday, 11:38 AM

I agree with you about the bottom photo. She is too skinny for my tastes and she somehow looks unfeminine in spite of the hot bikinni. I don't know how to explain it exactly but she is not my type. I think the top photos are fine.

I agree with you. And I think you started to bring up an interesting point about dress/grooming. How much do women and men dress/groom for the opposite sex and how much for acceptance among their peers of the same gender? Or to be "successful"? The guys on this thread, myself included, made a lot a posts admiring and/or lusting after women----while over in the women's thread there is page after page of fashion. It seems that the color of the strap on their shoes is quite important. Guys don't give a shit about that---they spend a very, very, very small amount of time gazing into someone's shoes, male or female. On the other hand, if there were not any women around, I would think twice about scraping a metal blade across my face everyday to try to appear younger.

Yes, the stuff they are talking about there is stuff most guys will have absolutely no interest in. Guys don't care what kind of shoes a woman wears or what kind of clothes they are wearing. As long as it shows off their body in a nice way if they have a nice body.

I don't try and impress women at all with the way i dress or groom or anything. I wear what i want,etc. If they don't like it that's too bad. But peer pressure is a bit different. If me and my buddies are going out you don't want to stand out so you want to dress on the same level.

Yes, the stuff they are talking about there is stuff most guys will have sbolutely now interest in. Guys don't care what kind of shoes a woman wears or what kind of clothes they are wearing. As long as it shoes off their body in a nice way if they have a nice body.

I don't try and impress women at all with the way i dress or groom or anything. I wear what i want,etc. If they don't like it that's too bad. But peer pressure is a bit different. If me and my buddies are going out you don't want to stand out so you want to dress on the same level.

Everybody had their own style, and that's good.

Archived