The Man Thread

Dzldoc

So that poster that foresaw the demise of the spats thread was right.

By looking back in that thread it seems that was known much earlier on. Just now the moderators decided they'd had enough? Sometimes it just takes awhile for eyes to open.

ROFL

Looks ike the mods had enough of you, too.

Until you find a way back in. :rolleyes:

So that poster that foresaw the demise of the spats thread was right.

By looking back in that thread it seems that was known much earlier on. Just now the moderators decided they'd had enough? Sometimes it just takes awhile for eyes to open.

I guess you were right, this time. And sometimes, eyes don't open because it's better when they stay shut.

I played some poker last night and had fun. I got burned playing in--between and had to play some catch--up to come close to breaking even. I ended up minus about three dollars at the end. I can live with that---the last time I played with those same guys I won 60 dollars.

you know the nice thing about gadgets is that if I wanted to I could use my cell phone to see that vid anywhere I want to. Yep, between that and Instant Messenger I am all set.

Rock Chalk

Congrats to 2008 National Champion Kansas on winning the NCAA Tournament. I like Bill Self, he was the coach at Illinois before he went to Kansas. I still like Bruce Weber, but i think with Bill Self, the Illini would've went undefeated in 2003. Im still upset about it.

Hi boys!

:beer:

Oh Damn. I thought that said you needed some Mandy here.

:hysterical:

Okay, not really, but I had to post it. :D

Well, you kind of seem like one of the guys in some ways--in a good way. Well, I have to go now, it is time to head to a place where everybody knows my name---- the strip clubs---Deja Vu, here I come!! :wub::wub:

Well, you kind of seem like one of the guys in some ways--in a good way. Well, I have to go now, it is time to head to a place where everybody knows my name---- the strip clubs---Deja Vu, here I come!! :wub::wub:

Stop in at Sex World when you're done!

Archived