The Man Thread

Dzldoc

I'm not a habitual smoker but right now I am in the mood to light up a cigar and just enjoy...........................................................................

........................................................................with a couple of these............................... :beer: ....................yes, it is Friday......life is good........................................ :)

I don't find any of the tennis girls hot. They have a butch quality to them. I don't like anna's face.

2001Australia-1.jpg I fell in love with Martina Hingis (the Swiss Miss) But she got into nose candy.

My current sport girlfriend is

1548976.jpg

Paula Creamer LPGA

But only because the WPBA is not on TV

DiandraAsbaty2.jpg

Diandra Asbaty

Where is a single guy supposed to go on a Saturday Night???? I am talking a break from clubs right now and there are no good movies to see. Where can a single guy go on a Saturday Night where there will be pretty women????? :blink:

This is the first time in a long time that i have nothing to do on a Saturday night. :o

Where is a single guy supposed to go on a Saturday Night???? I am talking a break from clubs right now and there are no good movies to see. Where can a single guy go on a Saturday Night where there will be pretty women????? :blink:

This is the first time in a long time that i have nothing to do on a Saturday night. :o

Strip club?

Hi all,

Here is what you do: Ye get some bier,place a good film in the DVD player,order a pizza on line and enjoy,... :)

KB(dance! little sister dance!)

Hi all,

What about the pretty women?

Boyo,when the open their mouths,and one has to speak to them,......you'll love your DVD player,and the pizzia guy,...Watch 'Casablanca','Braveheart', or 'Singing in the Rain''.

KB(just singing in the rain)

I personally like strip clubs. But not even for the girls. The two that i would go to is a $10 door fee and all beer is $1. Usually they have the game on and no one would bother you except hot women who wants to give you lap dances. Every time i went, i usually close the place and i would only spent $25, unless i go get a dance, which sometimes i don't. It's better than some bar with some back wards hat wearing fucks and dumass annoying chicks.

Here you are luv? I am not resposible for this one.

Thanks ~Bonnie~

Hey guys wtf?

Not me, silly! I was making a suggestion for our dear friend Spats. I think the women there would be perfect for him, actually.

Archived