The Man Thread

Dzldoc

Hi all,

Boyo,when the open their mouths,and one has to speak to them,......you'll love your DVD player,and the pizzia guy,...Watch 'Casablanca','Braveheart', or 'Singing in the Rain''.

KB(just singing in the rain)

I don't want to be spending my Saturday nights home alone watching dvds. That's a little sad.

I don't want to be spending my Saturday nights home alone watching dvds. That's a little sad.

Well, what DO you want to do? Get out and do it. When I go out, I don't go to clubs. I go to the total dive bars, and listen to the local bands, and have a great time. But that's just me.

Well, what DO you want to do? Get out and do it. When I go out, I don't go to clubs. I go to the total dive bars, and listen to the local bands, and have a great time. But that's just me.

All i have ever done on Saturday nights is go to clubs (taking a break from those) , go to the movies (no good movies out there) or go to parties (haven't been any parties lately). A buddy suggested we go BOWLING :o next Saturday. He was told that hotties show up there. :blink::blink: Anyone heard of this? :blink::blink: I find that hard to believe.

All i have ever done on Saturday nights is go to clubs (taking a break from those) , go to the movies (no good movies out there) or go to parties (haven't been any parties lately). A buddy suggested we go BOWLING :o next Saturday. He was told that hotties show up there. :blink::blink: Anyone heard of this? :blink::blink: I find that hard to believe.

I'm not sure on your age, but bowling is a good place to meet people. Problem is usually it's 21 under girls or if thier over 21, they are there with there boyfriend. The problem i had is I'm real good a bowling and i always went with a bud who i was competitive with. So usually i just ignore the girls because i want to win.

I'm not sure on your age, but bowling is a good place to meet people. Problem is usually it's 21 under girls or if thier over 21, they are there with there boyfriend. The problem i had is I'm real good a bowling and i always went with a bud who i was competitive with. So usually i just ignore the girls because i want to win.

I don't blame ya. :D But the ignoring things intrigues women so you win both ways. You can concentrate on your game and you can get the women interested. :D But i am doubting my buddy. I can't see hot looking women spending Saturday night at the bowling alley. We'll see i guess. If i have nothing better to do i might go.

I don't blame ya. :D But the ignoring things intrigues women so you win both ways. You can concentrate on your game and you can get the women interested. :D But i am doubting my buddy. I can't see hot looking women spending Saturday night at the bowling alley. We'll see i guess. If i have nothing better to do i might go.

I've been telling you to go bowling for a while....

so i was giving this girl oral yesterday, and out of the blue she started water falling. I think i got to get a new mattress.

who here has seen/made a woman squirt? and watching on your computer screen doesn't count!!!

B)

:lol: Yeah the first time freaked me out. I make a habit of bringing lots of towels to the party just incase. :ph34r: Did I say that out loud?...

so i was giving this girl oral yesterday, and out of the blue she started water falling. I think i got to get a new mattress.

who here has seen/made a woman squirt? and watching on your computer screen doesn't count!!!

B)

Dude, i just ate. You are grossing me out. :o:o:o:o:o

I got this via email today, and I thought all you manly men here would get a kick out of it.

------------

Subject: Regarding Men

Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in. Calling AAA is not an option. I will win.

Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop the hood and stare at the engine as if I know what I'm looking at. If another man shows up, one of us will say to the other, "I used to be able to fix these things, but now with all these computers and everything, I wouldn't know where to start." We will then drink a couple of beers and break wind, as a form of holy communion.

Because I'm a man, when I catch a cold, I need someone to bring me soup and take care of me while I lie in bed and moan. You're a woman. You never get as sick as I do, so for you, this is no problem.

Because I'm a man, I can be relied upon to purchase basic groceries at the store, like milk or bread. I cannot be expected to find exotic items like "cumin" or "tofu." For all I know, these are the same thing. __________________________________________________________

Because I'm a man, there is no need to ask me what I'm thinking about. The true answer is always either sex, cars, guns, sports or food. I have to make up something else when you ask, so just don't ask.

Because I'm a man, you don't have to ask me if I liked the movie. Chances are, if you're crying at the end of it, I didn't... and if you are feeling amorous afterwards . .. then I will certainly at least remember the name and recommend it to others .

Because I'm a man, I think what you're wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it, looks fine. It does not make your ass look too big. It was the pasta and potatoes and margaritas that did that. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?

Because I'm a man, and this is, after all, the year 2008, I will share equally in the housework. You just do the laundry, the cooking, the cleaning, the vacuuming, and the dishes, and I'll do the rest. Like wandering around in the garden with a beer, wondering what to do

This has been a public service message for women to better understand men.

And I thank you!

All this beer talk reminds me that tomorrow is liquid lunch day. Which also reminds me of a story my foreman told me. Near the BP Amoco oil refinery is a real shitty bar, well usually around lunch time there would be 25-30 workers in there downing beers. Well the site manager got sick of this practice, so he parked at the entrance of the plant to see who was going to the bar and coming back. Well alot of workers got fired because of this, but the joke was the biggest drunk still had a job. Well my foreman told me that the site manager would go out there 15min before lunch started at 12 and wait there until 12:45, 15 min after, well this drunk would just leave at 10:30, when the bar opened, and came back 15min before quiting time at 2.

8.4 percent alcohol for the Amsterdam can----a couple of cans of that will give you a decent buzz on a Friday evening....................

You guys are making me thirsty. :D

Hey, if you have to bring towels to spread out beneath your girl, dude, you're doing something right. Keep it up. (For as long as possible... :ph34r::bagoverhead: )

:beer: