Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dzldoc

The Man Thread

Sure, that girl is as innocent as the day is long. Because of the FRECKLES.

Men.

:rolleyes:

I don't mind freckles as long as there aren't too many.

I don't mind freckles as long as there aren't too many.

When my girlfriend and I have drunk pig sex, I like to focus on a freckle on her back and aim for it. She usally have to wash her hair afterwards becasue im drunk.

When my girlfriend and I have drunk pig sex, I like to focus on a freckle on her back and aim for it. She usally have to wash her hair afterwards becasue im drunk.

:o:o:o:o Too much Info. Dude, that's gross.

Edited by spats

Sure, that girl is as innocent as the day is long. Because of the FRECKLES.

Men.

Your right, her freckles were the farthest thing from my mind. I was thinking,,,,,,ummmm I better not say. Kid's may be awake.

Anyone that lets a guy pee on her in a sex tape is no longer sexy.

I have to agree with you Electrophile. That's just beyond kinky and into sick

Women worry about everything. And they really like compliments.

I just wanted to say that the discussion in this thread is a rather funny one. Keep that coming.

Dude, i have never and would never, ever, go shopping with a woman for clothes, or shoes, etc,. I have heard enough horror stories. You should not have gone. And i sure as hell wouldn't tell her that her clothes look great if they didn't. What if i am out with her in clothes that look terrible? That reflects on me as well.:o

More than you might think. Oh the drama. I don't give a damn when/whether my boyfriend wears something I don't like. What matters is whether he feels comfortable in it. He's my boyfriend after all, not some object I can parade with so that everyone sees how irresistivble I am because I date 'such a guy'. You're just an insecure egotist, and that's it. I wonder why other guys here in this thread treat you with so much patience.

More than you might think. Oh the drama. I don't give a damn when/whether my boyfriend wears something I don't like. What matters is whether he feels comfortable in it. He's my boyfriend after all, not some object I can parade with so that everyone sees how irresistivble I am because I date 'such a guy'. You're just an insecure egotist, and that's it. I wonder why other guys here in this thread treat you with so much patience.

So even if he was gonna go out in something really hideous you wouldn't mind?

That's good that you are like that because a lot of women aren't. I have seen on more than one occasion including buddies of mine who started dressing differently when they started dating a certain woman. Just messed up stuff.

I was just saying that i am not gonna lie and say i like what she is wearing if i don't. Some other guy was saying that you should pretend you do.

So even if he was gonna go out in something really hideous you wouldn't mind?

That's good that you are like that because a lot of women aren't. I have seen on more than one occasion including buddies of mine who started dressing differently when they started dating a certain woman. Just messed up stuff.

No idea, because it hasn't happened yet. Sometimes he even asks me if I like or approve of this or that (maybe because I don't comment on his clothes very often). His clothes are fine, but if something doesn't suit him, it's entirely his problem and his 'shame'. Why should I bother with that? I wear what I like and I don't care what anyone else thinks about that. If my bf told me that I can't wear something because it makes him look bad, it would probably make me very angry.

Maybe it's not just because their girlfriends want them to wear that, but because they feel more relaxed and want to try something new. It happened to me, too.

No idea, because it hasn't happened yet. Sometimes he even asks me if I like or approve of this or that (maybe because I don't comment on his clothes very often). His clothes are fine, but if something doesn't suit him, it's entirely his problem and his 'shame'. Why should I bother with that? I wear what I like and I don't care what anyone else thinks about that. If my bf told me that I can't wear something because it makes him look bad, it would probably make me very angry.

Maybe it's not just because their girlfriends want them to wear that, but because they feel more relaxed and want to try something new. It happened to me, too.

The women were influencing what they wore. They went out with the women to get new clothes.When they stopped dating the women they went make to their normal clothes.

I would never tell a woman she couldn't wear something. I just wouldn't lie and say i thought she looked great in it if she didn't.

The women were influencing what they wore. They went out with the women to get new clothes.When they stopped dating the women they went make to their normal clothes.

I would never tell a woman she couldn't wear something. I just wouldn't lie and say i thought she looked great in it if she didn't.

I guess your not interested in having a good time my man. Tell her she looks great. If you say nothing, that's as good as telling her she doesn't

I guess your not interested in having a good time my man. Tell her she looks great. If you say nothing, that's as good as telling her she doesn't

I love having a good time like anyone but i guess i am too honest.

I love having a good time like anyone but i guess i am too honest.

A white lie is OK. Her girlfriends will tell her or she'll figure it out on her own and laugh about it.

I just wanted to say that the discussion in this thread is a rather funny one. Keep that coming.

Is funny at times.

Edited by Geralds Game