The Man Thread

Dzldoc

Well everbody was calling it gross and talking about pee. Im sure everbody here has made arangments when condoms are not used.

No swallowing

No spiting

No service

After reading this post, I am starting to appreciate sex with my wife more and more!!!

A white lie is OK. Her girlfriends will tell her or she'll figure it out on her own and laugh about it.

I wish people would make up their minds whether "white lies" are okay or not.

Edited by spats

I wish people would make up their minds whether "white lies" are okay or not.

They're ok with me as long as they don't go on forever. Complete honesty with every little detail in life is not even close to being a realistic senario. Personally, if my wife asks me to confirm whether or not her ass looks too big in a pair of jeans, I'm not going to tell her that it does, She doesn't need or want me to tell her the truth. Besides, any answer but NO would get me 25 to life :D

They're ok with me as long as they don't go on forever. Complete honesty with every little detail in life is not even close to being a realistic senario. Personally, if my wife asks me to confirm whether or not her ass looks too big in a pair of jeans, I'm not going to tell her that it does, She doesn't need or want me to tell her the truth. Besides, any answer but NO would get me 25 to life :D

I would be saying the opposite. :D I don't want to be asked my opinion if the person does not want the truth. Awhile back i posted that when i broke up with a girlfriend i wouldn't always tell her the real reason. (she was the reason or i liked someone or i was bored). To spare her feelings. And i got knocked for not being honest.

Yeah,

You cannot tell everyone everything. People come in all shapes and sizes. After about two weeks of a persons shape or size all that really matters is if you communicate on a mature level.

I mean nookie is one thing but lookie is another/

I don't think you should tell them every single thing about yourself. But at the same time if they ask for your honest opinion then i am giving it. I am not playing games about it. It will only help them in the end. And it will benefit you.

I don't think you should tell them every single thing about yourself. But at the same time if they ask for your honest opinion then i am giving it. I am not playing games about it. It will only help them in the end. And it will benefit you.

There you are, need to know basis and you are ok.

What does this mean? I have my own interpretation, but interested in yours...thank you.

btw...i think you have found the girl of your dreams.

Song lyrics are best interpreted by the listener. Anything else is purely nonsense unless the writer defines it.

AFAIK...