The Man Thread

Dzldoc

<_< Unless you've met her in person, you have only seen her when she's acting; so by defenition....

In any case, that kind of personality does seem put on, but that indicates a vulnerability that is endearing. Like during some private moment you would just want to hold her and tell her everything's going to be alright. (ahh movie fantasies lol)

I have heard how she treats fans. And her rosey personality is just reserved for the TV cameras. Besides, i don't like girls with that personality. I don't want a girl who needs you to hold her and tell her everything is gonna be alright. You want a woman with her sh*t together who does not collapse when there are tough times.

I love smoke

but the driver i usally look for in a race is No. 24 and his band of winners No. 48 and No. 88

I'm partial to the Gibbs team myself. Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch. They're giving the Hendricks team a run for their money this year.

It's too bad our guys got into it at the end of the race at Richmond. I'm pretty sure Kyle was on his way to passing Junior even though I was kinda rooting for Junior to win just to get that monkey off his back.

And I'll have your smack graphic later today!

I'm partial to the Gibbs team myself. Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch. They're giving the Hendricks team a run for their money this year.

It's too bad our guys got into it at the end of the race at Richmond. I'm pretty sure Kyle was on his way to passing Junior even though I was kinda rooting for Junior to win just to get that monkey off his back.

And I'll have your smack graphic later today!

It looked like Kyle slipped and ran into him, he was countersteering even bofore he hit him. Yeah JR. is going to get him soon enough.

I have heard how she treats fans. And her rosey personality is just reserved for the TV cameras. Besides, i don't like girls with that personality. I don't want a girl who needs you to hold her and tell her everything is gonna be alright. You want a woman with her sh*t together who does not collapse when there are tough times.

In other words you don't want any girl?

Well I've defended Spats in the past.

So much for that lmao. Your on my ignore list.

In other words you don't want any girl?

Well I've defended Spats in the past.

So much for that lmao. Your on my ignore list.

That's not true. There are plenty of strong women in the world. Not every woman out there is needy or weak.

Every one has their personal taste, and IMO, if you focus mainly on looks in finding a mate, your relationship will most likely be short lived. I have found the best looking guys with a lousy personality kept my interest for the amount of time it took me to realize, they don't have a personality. Not very long. Now if you look long and hard, you can find both, but to be so picky will just leave you endlessly searching. All people come with flaws. If you are looking for perfection in looks, you will over look many girls who may have been good for you.

Anyway Drew was People magazines #1 most beautiful person in 2007.

drew-barrymore-people-magazine.jpg

xinsrc_532090420083887528961.jpg

I agree with you heaven. I have been looking long and hard. I agree with you that they have to have a great personality. I put looks and personality at the top. If you have one without the other then it's likely not gonna work. I can be too picky. But i don't want to waste my time with someone i have settled for. I relate settling with failing. It's a tough decision.

Do you think a person can be good for you even if you don't like their looks?

Wasn't Kournikova just trashed because she was too strong or something?

I sure wish I had a million dollars to give to feed the hungry on Oprah like Drew :) You go girl. that's a true professional. Beauty is something you feel in your heart Spats, not your eyes.

Wasn't Kournikova just trashed because she was too strong or something?

I sure wish I had a million dollars to give to feed the hungry on Oprah like Drew :) You go girl. that's a true professional. Beauty is something you feel in your heart Spats, not your eyes.

Was she trashed for being too strong physically or emotionally?

I am surprised guys find drew hot. Her face is lopsided and she has this fake sunshine personality.

spats, after long and careful consideration, I believe your problem is, you just don't like girls. The sooner you own up to it, the better off you'll be.

Otherwise, this is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IPtrVhiDt0...feature=related

You may have to take the time to get to know someone before you fall for them. I'm not saying the person with the good personality has to be ugly or something. Physical attraction usually comes first, but sometimes you may get to know someone and like them enough to get more involved, even if you don't first fall for their looks. It can be so easy or so complex, spats. Maybe you just don't give enough girls a chance because you are looking for too much, therefore missing out on many opportunities for a good relationship to evolve.

I assure you, no matter how gorgeous someone is, you will get used to or maybe even tire of their looks in time (especially if that's your major draw to them). Everyone can get boring after a while, there needs to be a lot of interests in common to keep a relationship fresh. Stop being so shallow and look for more inside, worry less about the outside. btw...how old are you? I have no idea. Maybe it will help me understand your motivation better.

I do agree on not settling. Many people do that for different reasons, and i know it's just a waste of time for both people involved.

I am heading for the big 30. Ugh. That's depressing. I am not looking forward to that.

I have yet to hook up with a girl who i grew to find pretty over time. I either find them pretty or i don't. Like girls i found physically unattractive when i first met them still make me feel that way. It has never happened to me. But i do look for inside stuff like if they are really nice and who has things in common. It's hard to find a girl with things you have in common.

You are right I probably haven't given some girls a chance in the past because they weren't hot. My buddies have said they have never seen a guy pass on or sidestep as many girls as i have. They have given a lot more girls a chance than i have. They have lower standards than i have. My buddy is still pissed that i didn't hook up with that girl from New years. he still brings that up and remind me that she is still available. lol

I agree. Settling is the worst. It just seems so depressing to me. Like you have thrown in the towel or something.

I am heading for the big 30. Ugh. That's depressing. I am not looking forward to that.

I have yet to hook up with a girl who i grew to find pretty over time. I either find them pretty or i don't. Like girls i found physically unattractive when i first met them still make me feel that way. It has never happened to me. But i do look for inside stuff like if they are really nice and who has things in common. It's hard to find a girl with things you have in common.

You are right I probably haven't given some girls a chance in the past because they weren't hot. My buddies have said they have never seen a guy pass on or sidestep as many girls as i have. They have given a lot more girls a chance than i have. They have lower standards than i have. My buddy is still pissed that i didn't hook up with that girl from New years. he still brings that up and remind me that she is still available. lol

I agree. Settling is the worst. It just seems so depressing to me. Like you have thrown in the towel or something.

The irony here spats, is that settling is your only alternative to being alone. You have proven this time and again because you focus on the negative in every woman you meet.

And I'm wondering if your buddy isn't some kind of inanimate object. Oh jeez thats the last time I will ever respond to anything spats says.

The irony here spats, is that settling is your only alternative to being alone. You have proven this time and again because you focus on the negative in every woman you meet.

And I'm wondering if your buddy isn't some kind of inanimate object. Oh jeez thats the last time I will ever respond to anything spats says.

There should be a poll. What's better? Settling for what you can get or being alone.

I do focus on the negative in every woman i meet. It's hard to find a woman without noticeable negatives to her. I guess i have to find a woman with the least amount of negative traits to her possible.

I think you will prove too complicated for me to figure out. You Libra's, lol.

30 is a good time to consider settling down. Find a girl you do think is pretty, but has things in common with you and who you at least LIKE. Date her for at least a couple months. If you don't feel it by then, find another. That is my advice IF you are looking for a serious relationship. Sometimes you have to get to know someone well before you fall in love.

Now there is a possibility that you just don't fall in love. Not everyone is capable of it, though how sad that must be. On the other hand, if you're not in love, you don't get a broken heart. lol. I'm not sure the good people of this board would be able to deal with you broken hearted...

Some advice before you turn 30, do everything you can now to stay in good shape. It's all downhill from here, spats...:D

Good luck to you.

That's what i have been doing. :D 30 is a time that a lot of guy's give in and settle down. But i have no urge to settle down. I still wanna have a lot of fun and keep my independance.

And you can do that with the right girlfriend sometimes.

I have been in love. I know how it feels. It's just hard to find loveable women. I size up the women i meet and get to know. I don't just jump in blind or anything.

Luckily i have been able to keep in good shape. I am 170lbs. But i realize when you get into your 30's that guys start getting a gut and it's harder to keep the weight off. So i will do my best to keep in shape. :D

There should be a poll. What's better? Settling for what you can get or being alone.

I do focus on the negative in every woman i meet. It's hard to find a woman without noticeable negatives to her. I guess i have to find a woman with the least amount of negative traits to her possible.

I rather be alone. Yes once i run out of cool things to do with my money, I would like to have a women, right now im renting a girlfriend with the option to buy.

As i always say, "i do not have a girlfriend, but i know a girl who will get mad if she heard it". it was a joke made famous by mitch hegdberg

I rather be alone. Yes once i run out of cool things to do with my money, I would like to have a women, right now im renting a girlfriend with the option to buy.

As i always say, "i do not have a girlfriend, but i know a girl who will get mad if she heard it". it was a joke made famous by mitch hegdberg

That's the ideal situation. :D

Archived