The Man Thread

Dzldoc

just make sure the one you pick has a sense of humor...when all else fails...she can have a good laugh... B)

I have yet to meet a woman who could make me laugh. How come there are not a lot of funny women? I don't mean standups. Just everyday women.

yeah, I'd say that wonderbra is doin it's job. B)

I don't like em that big personally.

I am torn about push up bras. On one hand women look great when they are using them. BUT..... when they are taken off there is usually a big letdown. If ya know what i mean. It can be disappointing.

I think it's best that if a woman does not have the breasts to show off she shouldn't pretend that she does.

I have yet to meet a woman who could make me laugh. How come there are not a lot of funny women? I don't mean standups. Just everyday women.

Because women are only funny if they have flaws to make fun of themselves, or they could be funny when they make fun of other people, which means they are a bitch. the reason you never met a funny girl, is because once she displays the traits of being funny, you immediately dislike her and you can't laugh at any thing she says because you don't like her.

I met alot of girls that made me laugh at thier own expense, but i also have a very witty and "rude" sense of humor and thats something i don't look for in a girl. My GF is very funny, but she can't tell a joke if there are certian types of people around.

Because women are only funny if they have flaws to make fun of themselves, or they could be funny when they make fun of other people, which means they are a bitch. the reason you never met a funny girl, is because once she displays the traits of being funny, you immediately dislike her and you can't laugh at any thing she says because you don't like her.

I met alot of girls that made me laugh at thier own expense, but i also have a very witty and "rude" sense of humor and thats something i don't look for in a girl. My GF is very funny, but she can't tell a joke if there are certian types of people around.

But even then i haven't found them funny. No matter what type of funny it is.

Just because you haven't met them, doesn't mean they don't exist. There are plenty.

Just because you haven't met them, doesn't mean they don't exist. There are plenty.

I didn't say they do not exist. I said in my entire life i haven't known one or met one.

I am torn about push up bras. On one hand women look great when they are using them. BUT..... when they are taken off there is usually a big letdown. If ya know what i mean. It can be disappointing.

I think it's best that if a woman does not have the breasts to show off she shouldn't pretend that she does.

You complain too much.

Hey there Spats, how's it going? You hadn't been on here for a while, I was kinda hoping you had found a woman. But I guess not...

Hey. :D

I think i was only gone a couple days. Not gonna find a cool woman that fast.

^exactly!

ONCE you get to know someone and you decide you like them, anything goes!

I've dated men who don't "fit my perfect type."

It's never been that way with me. I always have my limits or things about them that i can't put up with.

You complain too much.

It's just that it's misleading. I don't want to be mislead. If i am dating the girl and like the way her body is that's fine. But if you haven't been intimate with girl yet then there could be some disappointment. That's like if i tried to make something about me more impressive than it really is. It's all about being yourself.

Ok, so Valentines Day is over.

I've noticed there are a lot of threads geared towards the ladies ie: Hot pics of the band, Jimmie's pants, Robert's pants etc...

So here's my proposal, us guy's can use this thread to talk about Man stuff.

Fishing, Hunting, Beer, Cars/Trucks, Sports, Beer, Women, Projects around the house,

Did I mention Beer? No Politics or Religion that tends to screw things up. No pissn'and moaning about our women , we'll keep that in the relationship thread although funny anticdotes are acceptable.

Ladies I don't want you to think I'm a chauvinist, so ya'll are invited to chime in though some of you may find the subjects boring.

P1010004.jpg

what guy hasn't tried to make something more impressive than it really is?? ;)

I haven't. I just think it's a form of lying. It's like if a guy put lifts in his shoes to make himself appear taller , etc. Same with pushup bras, hair extensions, wigs, etc.

Why can't ya piss and moan about women? That's what guys do. Women moan about guys enough.

Because when I started this thread it was in the spirit of the topic not to do that. I can't stop anyone from doing it but as long as this thread has run, you're the first one to do this. :rolleyes:

Archived