The Man Thread

Dzldoc

Because when I started this thread it was in the spirit of the topic not to do that. I can't stop anyone from doing it but as long as this thread has run, you're the first one to do this. :rolleyes:

I think all i complained about was the downside of pushup bras.

So what kind of power tools do we like. Personly I like Bosch, but I do own a few Hilti and i bought a dewalt power drill that is made to screw down deck boards with out bending down. it has a 3 ft extension with an automatic loader for the screws. It's nice.

Hi all,

So what kind of power tools do we like. Personly I like Bosch, but I do own a few Hilti and i bought a dewalt power drill that is made to screw down deck boards with out bending down. it has a 3 ft extension with an automatic loader for the screws. It's nice.

Now your talking! :D

Dewalt and Rigid,also Snap-On,..

KB

Just got a Dewalt Reciprocating saw. Man, I can cut my house in half with that sucker :o Better hand me a remote :D

im partial to milwaukee...got 2 angle grinders (4 1/2 & 7"), reciprocating saw and a hole hawg(the ultimate)... the dewalt 12" planer is quite nice as well with the duel feed speed...

After Katrina I purchsed a Milwaukee cordless set to make repairs, I have been extremely impressed with this set. I have everything in this line up accept the band saw and hole hog.

http://www.v28power.com/flash.htm

I've been in the construction business for over 25 years and have been through many tools.Everything from Dewalt that I've purchased has lasted the longest...I like the feel of SnapOn tools for mechanical work.I've borrowed lots of them.I have a great Craftsmen set that is almost comparable.They have served me well for over thirty years.

I know nothing about power tools either.

I don't know shit about power tools either, but would you rather hear them discuss what shoes they are wearing to work tomorrow? At least they don't care if their work boots clash with their coveralls!!

Your list of what women will like about you just grows and grows :hysterical::console:

I have never been with a woman that cares about that stuff. And i am not going to be Mr.Handyman for any woman.:D

Damn. I must not be a man...I know nothing about power tools...

Oh come on, every guy should know how to fix things, or at least be able to pretend like he knows how to fix things. Women like guys who are handy! :D

Oh come on, every guy should know how to fix things, or at least be able to pretend like he knows how to fix things. Women like guys who are handy! :D

I live in a apartment. There is really not much to fix. I can change tires and all that. But if there is something wrong with the sink or the stove. I get on the phone. Besides, these days women should know how to fix things. It's 2008. I am not breaking my back while she sits back and watches.

I live in a apartment. There is really not much to fix. I can change tires and all that. But if there is something wrong with the sink or the stove. I get on the phone. Besides, these days women should know how to fix things. It's 2008. I am not breaking my back while she sits back and watches.

You would not be willing to trade your fix-it services for say, some homemade lasagna, or perhaps some apple pie or a plate of cookies? How about a backrub and some genuine appreciation?

You see, that is how the world works. It's a give and take. Not everyone can know how to do everything! So you barter with each other.

I know nothing about power tools either.

I don't know shit about power tools either, but would you rather hear them discuss what shoes they are wearing to work tomorrow? At least they don't care if their work boots clash with their coveralls!!

That's all good, I have a lot of buds that aren't handy with tools. For some reason I keep thinking about your forum name as a body and "fender" guy instead of fender guitar :lol:

Hi all,

Sexist statement,`Bonnie~ B)

Mil's are great,Sawz-All!!

This stuff is not rocket science folks,.....

KB

Hi all,

Sexist statement,`Bonnie~ B)

Mil's are great,Sawz-All!!

This stuff is not rocket science folks,.....

KB

My profession has been with wrenches, impacts, scanners and digital meters.

But with the contractor debacles after Katrina I turned to Home Depots' 1.2.3 and the internet and rebuilt our home my own damn self. B)

My profession has been with wrenches, impacts, scanners and digital meters.

But with the contractor debacles after Katrina I turned to Home Depots' 1.2.3 and the internet and rebuilt our home my own damn self. B)

So you took it on your own to make yourself better, instead of waiting for the govt. to do it for you. Wow what a concept. that sir warrants an american flag post for you.

flag.jpg

Seriously.

You. Stupid. Ass.

spats!

I do the housework and he fixes shit.

I'm NOT going to wash and dry his underwear and mow the lawn, weed the garden, vacuum the carpets and FIX SHIT!

WTF?

No wonder why you're having issues getting laid, buddy.

Archived