The Man Thread

Dzldoc

What happened to the gorgeous girls and booze? Man someone do something fast lol.

Hello everyone :)

And I hope everyone is well. I love Springtime.

Justs for you Gerry

120.gif

True, but houses require a lot of maintenance. They are a money pit. Insurance, property taxes, etc.

Next time you see one of those wealthiest people in the world aricles, READ IT. You'll notice the one common trait was real estate investing. Here is what I consider money pits....expensive cars(or put another way, buying TOO MUCH CAR for your income level), time shares, children, being a season ticket holder to the Washington Redskins. Did I say TIME SHARES??

Plus, you are bound to a mortgage for most of your life. If you decide you want to sell, well, you can kiss away most of your money to capitol gains taxes!

Totally wrong. The IRS allows a $250,000.00 income exclusion for singles and a $500,000.00 income exclusion for married couples on real estate profits on a primary residence.

And what if you are all happy, and then BAM! New neighbors move in, and you hate them! We'll, they are there to stay.

The same thing applies to apartments and renting. Of course you can move, but do you really want to move everytime a Joel or Rick moves in next door to you.

I'd rather have the freedom to just pick up and move if I was unsatisfied. I wouldn't want to be weighed down with a mortgage payment, property taxes, insurance, and all the other unexpected costs that come up when owning a house. I also enjoy my free time, and don't want to waste it cutting grass, cleaning up leaves, shoveling snow, fixing things all the time, etc etc. I've got more important things to do and I'll pay to avoid those responsibilities.

You learn how to manage that stuff. Cutting grass, raking and shoveling are actually the easy things. The ground around here is a combination of slate and clay. I avoid digging holes for anything.

What happened to the gorgeous girls and booze? Man someone do something fast lol.

Hello everyone :)

And I hope everyone is well. I love Springtime.

Exactly. Screw talking about houses. Let's talk about cool and exciting stuff as well as hot women. :D:D

The house or the cherry picker?

Nice place :thumbsup:

thanks!!!! could never part with the joint...got 9 years of blood sweat and tears in that place...finished it just in time for the renters...:boohoo:

outta here...you can get back to your boob talk...

on whidbey island...a close second for most beautiful places to live...better winters anyhow!!!

Have been to Whidby Island a few times. They have a great Air Show. The Northwest really is God's country

Have been to Whidby Island a few times. They have a great Air Show. The Northwest really is God's country

and so close to vancouver!!! one of my favorite cities!!! was there last for the international peace forum at the university of bc...saw buffy ste. marie play at the peace rally... a dream come true!!!!

and so close to vancouver!!! one of my favorite cities!!! was there last for the international peace forum at the university of bc...saw buffy ste. marie play at the peace rally... a dream come true!!!!

Yeah, it is very close. We have family and friends all over the area, Bellingham, Seattle, La Connor.

At the moment, the border line ups are the only problem.

Archived