The Man Thread

Dzldoc

These women are a little on the plain side.

:rolleyes:

Their not walking the red carpet, it's Jazz Fest their on the infield of a race track and it's 90 freakin degrees out and the sun is beating down I'd say they are doing a fine job of looking good! :rolleyes:

Mischa Barton is way too slender and a bad actress at that. Was never the sme after i saw her in the sixth sense! :mellow:

Everyone has their own taste. She's paid as a top model, actress, works for the cosmetics industries and consistenly falls in the top 100 most pretty girls with popular magazines.

So the only thing I have to say is I'm glad she's an American :)

Everyone has their own taste. She's paid as a top model, actress, works for the cosmetics industries and consistenly falls in the top 100 most pretty girls with popular magazines.

So the only thing I have to say is I'm glad she's an American :)

Me too. :P

Hi all,

what's up guys?

Hey eagle87! Well,did some demo in the am in a 90yr old house,clean up,used some power tools today,gotta whole lotta love for a DeWalt 18v drill!Cooked a mean meatloaf,garlic mashed,got some Jim Beam and sippin' now writing to you,....

Well men???? :D

KB('spam,wonderful spam,...')

Hey men,

Is it wrong to like your step-sister?

The reason i ask is I'm watching the movie "Little Giants" and Danny O'Shea (Rick Moranis) likes this one lady, while his daughter (the Ice Box) like the lady's son.

Well the real question, which always involves movies, is you always see two brothers marry two sisters, like in "Twins" or a father and son marry a Mother and Daughter, like "You Got Mail" both are family friendly comedies. But in the movie, "Cruel Intentions" it's actually is portrayed as a bad thing.

Now is it bad if both get married, or is it just bad even if no ones gets married.

I know this is not Man talk, but i don't want to start a thread on a stupid question, that i will never have to deal with.

Hi all,

Hey eagle87! Well,did some demo in the am in a 90yr old house,clean up,used some power tools today,gotta whole lotta love for a DeWalt 18v drill!Cooked a mean meatloaf,garlic mashed,got some Jim Beam and sippin' now writing to you,....

Well men???? :D

KB('spam,wonderful spam,...')

NICE, specialy the Jim Beam part... :shifty:

Yesterday I stay in my home, drink some beer and wacht the game, although it was horrible, fortunetly Im getting better with my guitar practics so im happy (and with the beer more happy :D ).

Good morning Eagle. We need a cookout with girls in bikinis.

Good idea huh?

Another good idea. I would like to see more womens with "experience"... you what I mean (or I hope) something like 30 or 35, 40 maybe (if is good way not)...

Good morning Eagle. We need a cookout with girls in bikinis.

Good idea huh?

As long as they can fill out the bikini's. :P:P That's one of the great things about summer time. :D I used to make sure potential girlfriends looked good in bikinis's before i would go any further. :D

As long as they can fill out the bikini's. :P:P That's one of the great things about summer time. :D I used to make sure potential girlfriends looked good in bikinis's before i would go any further. :D

Summer is good, and hey Winter or rainy days are good too...

[Hi all,

quote name='Pb Derigable' date='May 24 2008, 12:18 PM' post='188244']

Hey men,

Is it wrong to like your step-sister?

The reason i ask is I'm watching the movie "Little Giants" and Danny O'Shea (Rick Moranis) likes this one lady, while his daughter (the Ice Box) like the lady's son.

Well the real question, which always involves movies, is you always see two brothers marry two sisters, like in "Twins" or a father and son marry a Mother and Daughter, like "You Got Mail" both are family friendly comedies. But in the movie, "Cruel Intentions" it's actually is portrayed as a bad thing.

Now is it bad if both get married, or is it just bad even if no ones gets married.

I know this is not Man talk, but i don't want to start a thread on a stupid question, that i will never have to deal with.

Hi all,

NICE, specialy the Jim Beam part... :shifty:

Yesterday I stay in my home, drink some beer and wacht the game, although it was horrible, fortunetly Im getting better with my guitar practics so im happy (and with the beer more happy :D

Hi eagle87!

Sounds like a great day!Home,football?a beer or,...? :D

Men,men,men men, wonderful men!!!!!!!!!!!!

KB(yeah,...right.)

Fuck. I just heard someone say "men men wonderful men." So I am ok with it>>>

Fuck. I just heard someone say "men men wonderful men." So I am ok with it>>>

Huh??? :blink::blink:

It was not good in the winter because you can't tell exactly what you are getting physically unless you go to an indoor pool. :o

Huh??? :blink::blink:

It was not good in the winter because you can't tell exactly what you are getting physically unless you go to an indoor pool. :o

Boy! What is You're Major Malfunction?

f7dd325b.jpg

Archived