The Man Thread

Dzldoc

A list of some manly thing I've done this weekend.....

1. Put the finishing touches on a new grill I put together.

2. Went out for a 30 mile mountain bike ride.

3. Drank a Rochefort 10.

4. Applied some fertilizer to the yard.

5. Friday afternoon a Dr. performed a rectal exam on me.

6. Just finished cooking some shrimp kabobs on the new grill.

7. Tomorrow I'm cooking burgers and some hot dogs for a couple of friends and their sons.

8. Loaded a couple of CD's onto the internal hard drive of my new car.

9. Listened to some Tull.

Hi all,

Fuck. I just heard someone say "men men wonderful men." So I am ok with it>>>

A poor -spoof- on a Monty Python spoof,in a dinner,

'Spam,spam,spaaaaaaaaaaaaaam,woderful spam!'

'Bloody Vikings'

KB(you want eggs with that?)

Boy! What is You're Major Malfunction?

f7dd325b.jpg

Well you won't be able to tell if she looks good in a bikini. If a guy does not like how his potential girlfriend looks in a bikini then is not going to be excited about getting anything going with her. It's a good test.

Let me put it another way to even things out. Is a woman gonna want to hook up with potential boyfriend if she is not impressed when she see's him in a bathing suit without a shirt on?? Not likely.

A list of some manly thing I've done this weekend.....

5. Friday afternoon a Dr. performed a rectal exam on me.

Ah yes, that is the sad, grim, humiliating reality of being a man and getting a bit older. Not fun. Especially when the doctor tosses you a box of Kleenex so you can clean up after.

Anyway, how was the Rochefort 10? Did you compare to the St. Bernardus?

Ah yes, that is the sad, grim, humiliating reality of being a man and getting a bit older. Not fun. Especially when the doctor tosses you a box of Kleenex so you can clean up after.

:lol: Yes! but it can save you're life :D

Save it, Matt.

Women get a box of Kleenex once a year after they start seeing the "lady doctor."

Lemme tell you--it's not fun at all.

Once a year (or more) from the time you're 18 or sexually active--what ever comes first. Ugh.

That exam is nothing. Actually, I had a woman doctor do it last time - and I didn't even have to take her out to dinner or nothing, after. I was concerned about the colonoscopy, though - when I read the thing is like three feet long. The guy at work said to stay awake during it, because there's a camera and screen to watch the journey. I stay away from that sick fuck, nowadays. I told them to knock me out for it, but when I woke up, the doctor and assistant booked out of there like the place was on fire. I was groggy, and didn't know why they would act that way, until I bent over to get my pants back on - farting the star spanged banner! Good times...

Yeah, I had a woman doctor give me the finger-up-the-butt exam before too, and she was young and attractive. Pretty embarrassing. I kept thinking, "please don't let me run into this girl at the bar or something".

Ah, colonoscopies, so fun. Drinking the Fleet Phosphate junk the night before to clear out your innards, sitting on the toilet all night till there's nothing but water coming out. Then yeah, after the procedure you're all full of air and farting like crazy the rest of the day. In fact, you have the nurse telling you, "you need to get the air out, so try and pass gas".

Colonoscopies are nasty. My old roommate had one once--she had a few medical problems they were trying to take care of--and I felt so bad for her when she was taking that crap.

I came home from work and our entire house smelled like poo.

I felt sooo bad for her.

This was my second one of those exams in the last month. The most recent was by a urologist. The waiting room was a parade of older men. I don't mind discussing my problem....I have blood in my semen. (It's a very common problem guys and gals). The urologist told me to come back in 7 weeks, the problem typically resolves itself over time. Two causes are an enlarged prostate or a broken blood vessel in the prostate. One of the "things" I can do to resolve the problem is, in the doctors words, "get busy" more often.

No taste test yet, but I had the Rochefort 10 on Sunday night and it is just soooo good. Last night we entertained a couple of people and I cracked open the Dragons Milk and St. Bernardus and they were enjoyed by all.

That exam is nothing. Actually, I had a woman doctor do it last time - and I didn't even have to take her out to dinner or nothing, after. I was concerned about the colonoscopy, though - when I read the thing is like three feet long. The guy at work said to stay awake during it, because there's a camera and screen to watch the journey. I stay away from that sick fuck, nowadays. I told them to knock me out for it, but when I woke up, the doctor and assistant booked out of there like the place was on fire. I was groggy, and didn't know why they would act that way, until I bent over to get my pants back on - farting the star spanged banner! Good times...

I am glad i am still years away from that. An older friend of mine had it done though and ti was horrible. But guys 40 years and older should definately have it done. It's for the best.

Yeah, I had a woman doctor give me the finger-up-the-butt exam before too, and she was young and attractive. Pretty embarrassing. I kept thinking, "please don't let me run into this girl at the bar or something".

Ah, colonoscopies, so fun. Drinking the Fleet Phosphate junk the night before to clear out your innards, sitting on the toilet all night till there's nothing but water coming out. Then yeah, after the procedure you're all full of air and farting like crazy the rest of the day. In fact, you have the nurse telling you, "you need to get the air out, so try and pass gas".

That was the worse part about it, drinking that metalic tasting swill. Taste like some kind of shrimp brine and going down it felt like you were trying to swallow squid juice.

Damn! stuff will clean you out though, have you squirting through the eye of a needle.

Man there was macaroni and cheese from 1998 coming out.

Now as for the probe, yeah it's three feet long but it's tellescopic so it extends to like six or seven feet.

They do sedate you though you are semi-consious. I remember the doctor saying ther it is and he kinda moved it around and made me open my eyes in time to see the tumor on the monitor, that was the scary part.

I was put completely out, no twilight sedation. I remember them injecting the stuff into the IV, and I was thinking "I wonder how long until I feel myself falling aslee......" Gone. Out. Next thing I knew they were shaking me awake in the recovery room.

That was the only part I remember was when they startled me enough to open my eyes and get a glimpse of the tumor they found and then I was back out. Until I woke up in the fart room lol about half a dozen people in there just fartin away.

Now the surgery was a different story, last thing I remember was being rolled down the hall to surgery and then waking up in my room. :blink: It was an amazingly calm time in my life kinda like what happens happens :mellow:

I sure picked a good time to come back to this thread/website. Yeah, I had the rubber glove up the rear end thing. I'm old too. It is not fun and for a second I thought I was going to pee on the floor! I told the doctor that and she said it was a normal reaction. Getting old is is so damn much fun.

I sure picked a good time to come back to this thread/website. Yeah, I had the rubber glove up the rear end thing. I'm old too. It is not fun and for a second I thought I was going to pee on the floor! I told the doctor that and she said it was a normal reaction. Getting old is is so damn much fun.

Yes now that we've freaked out all the young guys back to some good butt talk :D

9155e41f.jpg

4cd3cf29.jpg

d9f53295.jpg

Archived