The Man Thread

Dzldoc

• 2 months later...

With the NFL season in high gear I thought I would revive this long lost thread and post some pics of my favorite NFL cheerleaders :D

Tampa Bay

tampa.jpg

Miami

dolphin.jpg

Dallas

cowgirls_vr.jpg

St. Louis

astlouis.jpg

And of course our very own lovely's

New Orleans

asaints-1.jpg

I won't hog them all, I want to give you guys a chance to post some of your favorites :D

With the NFL season in high gear I thought I would revive this long lost thread and post some pics of my favorite NFL cheerleaders :D

Tampa Bay

tampa.jpg

Miami

dolphin.jpg

Dallas

cowgirls_vr.jpg

St. Louis

astlouis.jpg

New Orleans

asaints-1.jpg

I won't hog them all, I want to give you guys a chance to post some of your favorites :D

OMG, When you said a man's thread, I thought you meant intellectual conversation, and I was going to ask if an androgenous chick could join in. I guess I was wrong, lol... ha ha... :D

OMG, When you said a man's thread, I thought you meant intellectual conversation, and I was going to ask if an androgenous chick could join in. I guess I was wrong, lol... ha ha... :D

:D Read the very first post B)

Ok, so Valentines Day is over.

I've noticed there are a lot of threads geared towards the ladies ie: Hot pics of the band, Jimmie's pants, Robert's pants etc...

So here's my proposal, us guy's can use this thread to talk about Man stuff.

Fishing, Hunting, Beer, Cars/Trucks, Sports, Beer, Women, Projects around the house,

Did I mention Beer? No Politics or Religion that tends to screw things up. No pissn' and moaning about our women, we'll keep that in the relationship thread although funny anticdotes are acceptable.

Ladies I don't want you to think I'm a chauvinist, so ya'll are invited to chime in though some of you may find the subjects boring.

Well since you started this thing, I figured it was safe to go all the way back to the first post to comment on:

Oh god, last Valentine's day was a nightmare. Don't even want to think about it...

Ok, if that is Man stuff, I am condemned to a life of loneliness, or shit... why does that English prof have to be married?

On the other hand, beer is good, micro breweries, imports, anything dark and really really strong.

The fishing story was interesting, sounded rather biblical, lol. B)

btw, I thought guys were crude until I started reading some of the stuff on the hot pics threads. I tend to avoid the pants threads, and I like to be able to see past the surface stuff.

Tampa Bay

tampa.jpg

Miami

dolphin.jpg

Dallas

cowgirls_vr.jpg

St. Louis

astlouis.jpg

New Orleans

asaints-1.jpg

I have always loved cheerleaders. :P:P I always wanted to date one in school but they only went for the most popular and the best looking guys.

Archived