The Man Thread

Dzldoc

Hey, at least I included my other half in this thread! That's her cooking the trout. ;)

And all those things (well, except for the hot chicks) can be enjoyed by women too.

Here's my better half and my son in Orlando.

08-03-04_1630.jpg

Just out of curiosity. could anyone tell me if a invite to the Playboy mansion arrived, would you go?

Bit useless on the home improvement front :(

I would go, i don't think I'm taking Ms. June home, but all the different celebs (half of them a douche bags) and the Food and drink, It will probably fun to bring the ol'ball and chain along.

I hosted a poker party last weekend. That was fun. Usually quarter and fifty cent betting increments. We ate chips and I grilled up some brats. A lot of stud poker and five card draw. A few split pot type of things like low chicago and in-between. We smoked cigars on the patio. Some funny remarks and jokes---some of which would not be printable here. I brought a few c.d.'s with plus we listened to the radio. The c.d.'s I played were by Albert Collins, Joe Satriani, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, BB King, SRV, and Physical G by L.Z. It was nice to get away and do that. I plan on doing that again in a couple of months.

I hosted a poker party last weekend. That was fun. Usually quarter and fifty cent betting increments. We ate chips and I GRILLED UP SOME BRATS. A lot of stud poker and five card draw. A few split pot type of things like low chicago and in-between. We smoked cigars on the patio. Some funny remarks and jokes---some of which would not be printable here. I brought a few c.d.'s with plus we listened to the radio. The c.d.'s I played were by Albert Collins, Joe Satriani, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, BB King, SRV, and Physical G by L.Z. It was nice to get away and do that. I plan on doing that again in a couple of months.
You, you Cannibal you. lol.

I hosted a poker party last weekend. That was fun. Usually quarter and fifty cent betting increments. We ate chips and I grilled up some brats. A lot of stud poker and five card draw. A few split pot type of things like low chicago and in-between. We smoked cigars on the patio. Some funny remarks and jokes---some of which would not be printable here. I brought a few c.d.'s with plus we listened to the radio. The c.d.'s I played were by Albert Collins, Joe Satriani, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, BB King, SRV, and Physical G by L.Z. It was nice to get away and do that. I plan on doing that again in a couple of months.

I agree with you totally dude. I Have had great times hanging out with just the guys. :D

This topic is starting to suck. I wanna hear about one night stands, sex with older women, sex with younger women, unexpected liasons, threesomes, etc. Hell, even a gay experience would suffice.

Same here. :o When i saw the title of the thread that's what i thought it would be about. Not building things or fishing.

This topic is starting to suck. I wanna hear about one night stands, sex with older women, sex with younger women, unexpected liasons, threesomes, etc. Hell, even a gay experience would suffice.

Same here. ohmy.gif When i saw the title of the thread that's what i thought it would be about. Not building things or fishing.

If you would have read the first post in the thread. It's the man thread not the Dog thread. Although your welcome to add anything of substance.

"No candy for you"

Seinfeld_s7e6.jpg

Fine lets play Marry, Fuck, Kill,. For anybody who doesn't know it's when sombody else pick three women and you answer which one you would like to marry, one that you just want to fuck, and the other you want to kill. I need contestants.

Fine lets play Marry, Fuck, Kill,. For anybody who doesn't know it's when sombody else pick three women and you answer which one you would like to marry, one that you just want to fuck, and the other you want to kill. I need contestants.

Here you Go.

Whatcha gonna do? Don't cop out.

Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Jane Fonda.

Here you Go.

Whatcha gonna do? Don't cop out.

Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Jane Fonda.

I would so give Hillary the Business. She probaly hadn't had it good in a long time. I would marry Oprah just for the money and Jane Fonda is a twit, so she would have to die.

Now your turn, you can go with your's or mine

Skinny Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, and Bald Britney spears

shorts-nicole-ritchie.jpg

britney-spears-.jpg

I would so give Hillary the Business. She probaly hadn't had it good in a long time. I would marry Oprah just for the money and Jane Fonda is a twit, so she would have to die.

Now your turn, you can go with your's or mine

Skinny Nicole Ritchie, Paris Hilton, and Bald Britney spears

I would have to marry paris for the bux, I'd do britney because she probably wouldn't remember me ( that and the fact I could meet her at her mom's house it's close by )

Nicole would have to go toooo spoiled.

Next!

Celine Dione,Amy Winehouse and Rosey O'Donnel

I would have to marry paris for the bux, I'd do britney because she probably wouldn't remember me ( that and the fact I could meet her at her mom's house it's close by )

Next!

Now that's Harsh!

I think Spat's style is looking up with these choices. B):D:o

Next!

Celine Dione is an excellent golfer, and she rich so ill marry her. Rosey was cute about 20 years ago, so i guess i throw her a bone, and amy winehouse is a 5 foot tall cockroach, so killing her will be hard. he you go Monique, Any golden girl, and Barbra Walters

monique.jpg

Golden_Girls.jpg

BARBRAPIC.jpg

Celine Dione is an excellent golfer, and she rich so ill marry her. Rosey was cute about 20 years ago, so i guess i throw her a bone, and amy winehouse is a 5 foot tall cockroach, so killing her will be hard. he you go Monique, Any golden girl, and Barbra Walters

monique.jpg

Golden_Girls.jpg

BARBRAPIC.jpg

I'll bite...I'd marry the golden girls (won't last long cuz they'll be dead soon, although Betty White might be fun to hang out with), fuck the hell out of Barbara Walters(she really, really needs it), and self preservation dictates that Monique must die before I end up lunch(or maybe just an appetizer)

Archived