The Man Thread

Dzldoc

enhanced chicks. don't like cosmetic cheating. that's what it is. i like my girls natural. oh, they can be in shape, but no bulging bicepts, no six pack. it's not attractive. no fake tits, unless they were completely flat. has anyone of you guys slow danced with a girl with big fake tits? hold them tight, pressing them up against you? just doesn't feel right. do the same with a natural woman and it feels sooo good!! small to med. sized tits have the best shape, and hold that shape with age. large natural tits are great too, untill they get older then the saging isn't so fun. body shape, i like anything from may west to kate beckinsale. and no lip plumping. if they don't have full lips too bad.

give me the girl next door, not pamala anderson.

Girl next door types are nice. They can be attractive in so many different ways..............

enhanced chicks. don't like cosmetic cheating. that's what it is. i like my girls natural. oh, they can be in shape, but no bulging bicepts, no six pack. it's not attractive. no fake tits, unless they were completely flat. has anyone of you guys slow danced with a girl with big fake tits? hold them tight, pressing them up against you? just doesn't feel right. do the same with a natural woman and it feels sooo good!! small to med. sized tits have the best shape, and hold that shape with age. large natural tits are great too, untill they get older then the saging isn't so fun. body shape, i like anything from may west to kate beckinsale. and no lip plumping. if they don't have full lips too bad.

give me the girl next door, not pamala anderson.

wow, the tomb raider, wish she was the girl next door. but then again i'd probably just yank my crank right off!!!!

That Pic was from a photo shoot.They were in the Lower 9th ward where her and brad are doing work rebuilding homes. I just happened to be doing some volunteer work that day when they stopped in. He actually got down and dirty performing manual labor for the project.

No wonder Mr. Happy isn't that happy anymore. :lol:

There's not a damn thing wrong with these girls. :)

I just don't think their faces are that pretty. A girl can have the greatest body in the world but if their face isn't that pretty i would have to pass.

I like blondes brunettes and redheads...one of each preferably

I used to be into just blondes but i have loosened up since then. Last couple girlfriends had dark hair. Never hooked up with a red head.

I'm curious to see an example of a woman you would find to be attractive. Please post a picture of someone you think would be ideal or close to ideal for you.

I just don't think their faces are that pretty. A girl can have the greatest body in the world but if their face isn't that pretty i would have to pass.

I know some of you guys are into fishing. Here in Minnesota we have a ton of lakes. I like catching northerns and walleyes. Panfish are fine too and they are usually easier to catch. The winter doesn't stop people---they drill holes in the ice. I'm one of those people that is happy just being out on the water. It can be very therapeutic.

So do you guys prefer blondes, brunettes, or redheads? Generally I prefer brunettes, but I have found it beneficial to have an open mind.

During my 20's it didn't make a difference. I NEVER EVER EVER passed on a good opportunity. Two of my more serious relationships were with redheads.

I'm curious to see an example of a woman you would find to be attractive. Please post a picture of someone you think would be ideal or close to ideal for you.

A lady you just get a feeling in your stomach about and has kind eyes,You know angels,Pics don't exist.

What do you have against Thongs?

Nothing, I likey. but you did get the joke. If you didn't, there was a huge uproar over them wearing flip fops to the white house. PTI, Around the Horn, BIll Oreliy, Greta, Rush Limbaugh, and Larry King all did segments on it. I agree that maybe the should were dress shoes, but there hot 20 year olds in a nice summer dress. The only thing i would like to change in my life is that after high school, i wish i was part of a coaching staff for a girls college team. Think of all the booty you'll get.

I think Eva Mendes or Sienna Miller blow those women away.

Archived