Your Zep Treasures. Post 'em!

Evster2012

Wished I had more but salt water had it's way with most of what I had. I was able to salvage a couple of scanned photos I had. I sold the zep stub on ebay earlier though.

If your ever tight for $ you can fetch a nice price on the zep stubs.

zep2.jpg

zep.jpg

Wished I had more but salt water had it's way with most of what I had. I was able to salvage a couple of scanned photos I had. I sold the zep stub on ebay earlier though.

If your ever tight for $ you can fetch a nice price on the zep stubs.

zep2.jpg

zep.jpg

Man that sucks, hope you are on your way to recovery. But, you know when UK kicks your tail tomorrow......hopefully! :P Go Big Blue!

I met Richard Cole once. Don't have a photo of that, though. And I've got VHS copies of the stuff that ended up on the official 2003 DVD. Hammer of the Gods in both hard and softback. Richard Cole's Stairway to Heaven in both hard and softback. The first Celebration book and some similar books. It's not a lot, but I value it highly!

Man that sucks, hope you are on your way to recovery. But, you know when UK kicks your tail tomorrow......hopefully! :P Go Big Blue!

I'm guessing your refering to B Ball? I'm not really a fan of basketball besides I think we suck at that this year. I'm still ridin' high on the BCS after the let down of our beloved saints this year I'll pass on another let down lol.

That is an amazing collection, Ev. I can't find my Firm or Honeydrippers ticket stubs, but even if I could, that's all I'd have.

And Babs, your avatar is my favorite that I've seen so far, it kills me every time.

Ha Ha .Thanks Suz. You Rock! :beer:

I'm guessing your refering to B Ball? I'm not really a fan of basketball besides I think we suck at that this year. I'm still ridin' high on the BCS after the let down of our beloved saints this year I'll pass on another let down lol.
Love seeing the SEC dominate the bcs again. UK is no big shakes this year either.

Hey pal i see you rocked in the rain on 26 july 75 with ZZ top,Jeff Beck,Fleetwood mac,Aerosmith,Trooper,J Boy Adams

and

Froze your butt off for Zep tickets at the lsu assymbly center.it was hot the day of the show though.

was that J giels at the Warehouse was it 76 or one of the 80,s shows looks like we hung out in the same area .I grew up in New orleans east.

Wow Ev.

Nice stuff.

My stuff isn't valuable to anyone but me.

Here goes. I had no idea how much I had until I started pulling stuff out to take pics.

I think I have a serious case of LZ addiction.

Zep on Vinyl

zeppelin007.jpg

The tapestry that hangs on the sloped ceiling in my bedroom

zeppelin002.jpg

Tix to a Robert Plant concert.

I also went to a Page/Plant concert in '98 at the Target Center in Minneapolis, but my then boyfriend, now husband, threw the stubs away! I have forgiven him, mostly. :angry: I married him, didn't I? lol

JP wore the same shirt to the concert I seen him in as the one in my siggy and he was on fire!

tix.jpg

Da Box

zeppelin027.jpg

A friend gave my this CD. It's a burned copy

unledded.jpg

The one LZ thing I don't own a hard copy of. I downloaded it off the net.

htwww.jpg

The rest of my LZ stuff is in storage.

Nothing really impressive. Just some buttons and tix stubs.

Edited by tyedye

Hey pal i see you rocked in the rain on 26 july 75 with ZZ top,Jeff Beck,Fleetwood mac,Aerosmith,Trooper,J Boy Adams

and

Froze your butt off for Zep tickets at the lsu assymbly center.it was hot the day of the show though.

was that J giels at the Warehouse was it 76 or one of the 80,s shows looks like we hung out in the same area .I grew up in New orleans east.

Yes that was one helluva show city park stadium, you remember when they introduced zz top some joker in the crowd poped off a flare it lit up the whole stadium like day light. zz just jammed on through two songs and I think it was frank who said Damn! and we thought they got wild in Texas! J geils was at the warehouse 76, that place was one hot sob but nobody seemed to mind :drunk:

Edited by Dzldoc

I don't have pictures but I can tell you some of my stuff. I have a lot and it just keeps growing.

I have tweleve 45s. Including the limited edition released in '75 from PG. I have a first pressing 45 from 3, it's IS and HHWCID. I have a jukebox 45 too. And a prom of Fool In The Rain.

First pressing of all vinyl but 1 and Coda. Coda is in the mail to me right now though.

I have all covers of ITTOD but A and D.

Lots of posters and tshirts.

Russian dolls, a little Jimmy Page action figure, belt buckles, magazines, books, DVDs, Mothership Promo tshirt and other promo pins and stickers.

A glass, but it's arrived cracked, promo poster from Knebworth.

Copies of all the albums on vinyl.

I have more but I'm done think ing about it. If I get around to it I'll take and post pictures.

Whoops, just realized I forgot some treasures, if anyone cares...

...Jimmy Page 1988 ticket stub, Robert Plant `88 or `89 ticket stub, Page & Plant Feb. 28, 1995 ticket stub (last playing of "Achilles" on that tour). Several magazines with Jimmy Page on the cover, including the 1986 Guitar World special. About 50 boots I've downloaded as well as two store-bought ones. Okay, now I think that really is all.