Favorite song to play

This is for all the music players out here. What is your favorite song to jam on? Either alone or with your band. What is your instrument? Any particular reason for the favoriteness?? My particular favorite is: Alone--Ten years Gone, With Band---WLL. Reason? TYG sounds great alone, WLL sounds great with a band. Also, they cover any drunken mistakes I may make!! Not that I make any mistakes..... :wub:

Lemon song on my bass. Every time i try out a new bass i play that song. but first I play the tunning song. it goes like this.

G----------------------------0-0-0-0-0-

D-------------------0-0-0-0------------

A----------0-0-0-0---------------------

E-0-0-0-0------------------------------

This is for all the music players out here. What is your favorite song to jam on? Either alone or with your band. What is your instrument? Any particular reason for the favoriteness?? My particular favorite is: Alone--Ten years Gone, With Band---WLL. Reason? TYG sounds great alone, WLL sounds great with a band. Also, they cover any drunken mistakes I may make!! Not that I make any mistakes..... :wub:

hey i think you forgot to put on what instrument you were playing with :rolleyes:

with band we always play intro of moby dick for sound checks coz it's cool you know... B) (btw i play bass) :)

This which instrument business is tricky. Some songs are far better on the air guitar and some songs are far better on the actual guitar. Of course if I play the air guitar I have to try to wail like Robert, so this works well on The Immigrant Song and You Shook Me. (On You Shook Me, I don't think anyone can really help singing along with the guitar at the end, too. Even Robert couldn't help himself! Oh, that Jimmy Page...)

I love playing Tangerine on the actual guitar, just because. Custard Pie is fun, too.

I haven't really gotten very good at the actual song, but I like experimenting around Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp on acoustic. I also like to play For Your Life, but I don't have the proper guitar to play it (Epiphone Les Paul Classic without the whammy).

Y'know that ol' Jazz song Mack The Knife?Me and my friend Rosa jam that out under the name Mack The Fork all the time,we introduce it like this,"Alright,we're gonna play a song here,but we're not gonna tell you the actual name cause if we did we'd have to pay people money,so here it is,Mack The Fork!" and she does keyboard i play guitar,we both switch vocals around and it's just a crazy jam.I also love blasting out Communication Breakdown.

Well take into account I'm less than a year into my playing so I don't really play anything all the way through all that well just yet..

But my flavor of the week is Over the Hills and Far Away (Solo) and I've been trying some The Ocean with some friends.. I'm playing Guitar... Reason? I'm infatuated with hammers and pulls at the moment.. and Yes I'm in the Obligatory "STAIRWAY" Stage LOL

Both are kewl for where I am musically at the moment.

Archived