Things or people you just HATE!

Zepaholic

I think it's ridiculous that anyone (was obsessedwithzeppelin the only one? I don't know) would think this thread would be taken down. I hate a lot of things and it annoys me when people say that hate is a strong word. Like Zepaholic said, everyone hates something. Something that's been bothering me a lot recently are dense people. I can't stand it. The worst part is they have no clue.

I think it's ridiculous that anyone (was obsessedwithzeppelin the only one? I don't know) would think this thread would be taken down. I hate a lot of things and it annoys me when people say that hate is a strong word. Like Zepaholic said, everyone hates something. Something that's been bothering me a lot recently are dense people. I can't stand it. The worst part is they have no clue.

I know what you mean about dense people..but it begs the question, do they not have a clue because they are dense, or are they dense because they don't have a clue?

Hate is a strong word but realistically, we all hate something..

I hate politics and organized religion. Faith is deeply personal to me...

I hate people who hate organied religion. Religion can't be unorganized, that would make no sense...unless you want a complete absense of religion.

I hate Friends...what the hell was the appeal of that show?? :blink:

I know what you mean about dense people..but it begs the question, do they not have a clue because they are dense, or are they dense because they don't have a clue?

I was wondering the same thing earlier :lol:

I hate mushrooms, liver and onions (though i never actually tasted them).

I hate animal abuse/neglect of any kind.

I hate aggressive drivers (road rage types).

I hate drunk drivers.

I hate cowards.

I hate deadbeat dads.

I hate men who abandon their children.

I hate Sociopaths.

Me too. I don't know about men abandoning their children though. Some kids are better off. Don't misunderstand me, my father is a certifiably an idiot and a loser, by anyone's definition. P.S. Have you really managed to not ever have onions? Lucky :o

I hate Friends...what the hell was the appeal of that show?? :blink:

Same here.

I hate the my bathtub WILL NOT DRAIN right now, and my landlord likes to blame it on my long hair. I have a hair catcher and hair is no reason for it to fill up to the top! Damn it New York.

Oh and I hate that my grandma tells me to not curse, I said "crap" in front of her and she decided I needed a talking to. lame.

^I usually pour bleach down the drain every so often to keep it clear; of course you can't do that if the water won't drain at all.

thanks, I called my mother to bitch about it, she told me also ammonia and hot water is supposed to do the trick. I live in an old house with old piping so my landlord doesn't want us to put unnatural substances down the drain...i guess this is understandable, but its getting fairly ridiculous.

I hate the my bathtub WILL NOT DRAIN right now, and my landlord likes to blame it on my long hair. I have a hair catcher and hair is no reason for it to fill up to the top! Damn it New York.

Oh and I hate that my grandma tells me to not curse, I said "crap" in front of her and she decided I needed a talking to. lame.

Have you taken a wire hanger and pulled hair out of the drain?

Mine gets clogged all the time and I have to pull my hair out of it about once every six months if I want it to drain, and I have a hair catcher too.

i absolutely fuckin cant stand people who talk on there cellphones while doing financial transactions weather it be be the teller or the buyer. its 30 seconds tops acknowledge each others existence with out a phone in your hands or i will fuckin kill you dead! :angry:

I guess you could try baling water out with a container; it's a good aerobic workout if nothing else. I went through the same experience with my washer last week; that was sure fun.

I fear I will have to soon. I want to shower so bad!! May just go outside, its raining. :D

I don't hate anyone or anything.

However I intensely dislike the fact that people join the forum and refuse to indicate where they are from.

We don't want to know your address for goodness sake!

Its just interesting to know where people (who share a common interest) call home on this

wonderful planet.

I don't anyone. I hate some of the things they do.

I hate injustice, bigotry, arrogance, intolerance.

I hate those clear, hard plastic containers that electronic devices come in. I've actually had to use a lighter to melt one. When I got it soft enough to cut, I used the sharpest knife I had to cut the plastic. All the while, trying not to harm the product inside. :angry:

I hate those clear, hard plastic containers that electronic devices come in. I've actually had to use a lighter to melt one. When I got it soft enough to cut, I used the sharpest knife I had to cut the plastic. All the while, trying not to harm the product inside. :angry:

That is true, I think I should edit my post a tad bit

Five things/people I hate:

abuse of animals or any other vulnerable creature

people who call themselves liberals, but are grossly intolerant

inefficiency

people who lack taste/are vulgar (in terms of their taste, not language)

pretentiousness

And, to be balanced, five things/people I love:

England

my dogs

Led Zeppelin

decadence

Virginia Woolf

I usually use a razor to get those opened up. Like a box knife type one, and just trim off the edges and they usually open fine.

I hate monkey hands and women with three nipples...

That kind of shit freaks me out.

I hated a woman with three nipples once...for sleeping with my boyfriend.

Thankfully, I think I'm over that one--but I like to tell the story of how I got dumped for a woman with three nipples! :lol:

I hated a woman with three nipples once...for sleeping with my boyfriend.

Thankfully, I think I'm over that one--but I like to tell the story of how I got dumped for a woman with three nipples! :lol:

I'm afraid to ask you this, manders, but how did you know she had three nipples!? :o

I'm afraid to ask you this, manders, but how did you know she had three nipples!? :o

A friend of hers ratted her out.

Apparently, the girl with the extra nipple knew that my boyfriend had a REAL girlfriend (me), and the friend of hers decided she no longer wanted to be friends with someone like her for that reason. She befriended a friend of mine prior to this whole incident, so we all started hanging out. It came out in the "wash," (aka shit talking) that she had three nipples. Years later, when I'd forgiven said boyfriend and we were able to be "just friends", he confirmed it. ROFL

Archived