Jimmy in LA

SunChild

Very true. Just look at Iggy, Ozzy or Keef. Maybe their extra-curricular activities did far more damage to themselves or there wasn't much to spare to begin with.

Iggy is leathery and veiny but he still has quite a physique. Not an ounce of fat on the guy. Ozzy was in excellent physical condition circa No More Tears when he really cleaned up his act. Those days are gone, sadly.

Age is just number, it doesn't really limit you. I just watched a DVD from the reunion and I have never seen a 64 year old jump around so much.

But still, man, Jimmy looks old.

I don't think his face looks "old"- it's just the silver hair.

But, back to Page- Gibbons playing together, could you imagine the riffs those two would come up with??? Could be awesome. B)

• 4 weeks later...

There was at least one time Jimmy and Billy could have played together. In 1974 Jimmy played in Austin, as a guest, with Bad Company when ZZ Top were the headliners of the concert.

Here's an old picture of Billy Gibbons before ZZ Top. He's second from the left.

14eb4he.gif

I think the hat is awesome. I love it because it carries a lot of meaning to Billy Gibbons. I doubt he is going to get rid of it anytime soon.

It is an African Nudu tribal chief's hat from Cameroon. Billy loves African art. I imagine that's how he came accross it. He has said that to him, the hat is a symbol of the origins of the Blues.

I think the hat is awesome. I love it because it carries a lot of meaning to Billy Gibbons. I doubt he is going to get rid of it anytime soon.

It is an African Nudu tribal chief's hat from Cameroon. Billy loves African art. I imagine that's how he came accross it. He has said that to him, the hat is a symbol of the origins of the Blues.

Thanks for that! I will not dis' the hat anymore.

Archived