Getting out of Dodge....

moloko

Hey everyone.....I'm looking for a new experience, and I'm considering living abroad for a bit...somewhere along the lines of 6 months or so, most likely. I haven't decided where I want to go yet, but I'm leaning towards somewhere in Europe (I'm currently in Canada)

Has anyone done this? I'd love a bit of friendly advice :)

Hey everyone.....I'm looking for a new experience, and I'm considering living abroad for a bit...somewhere along the lines of 6 months or so, most likely. I haven't decided where I want to go yet, but I'm leaning towards somewhere in Europe (I'm currently in Canada)

Russia (I was born there) has insane currency....you can be a king with just a nickel to your name.

I suggest St. Petersburg, a major metropolitan, you'll never get bored, at summer time it's still day light up until eleven pm.

just a gorgeous city!

StPete1.jpg

St-Petersburg-Russian-Federation_01-360a033007.jpg

but you were thinking something less east Europe I bet :)

Russia (I was born there) has insane currency....you can be a king with just a nickel to your name.

I suggest St. Petersburg, a major metropolitan, you'll never get bored, at summer time it's still day light up until eleven pm.

just a gorgeous city!

StPete1.jpg

St-Petersburg-Russian-Federation_01-360a033007.jpg

but you were thinking something less east Europe I bet :)

What a wonderful, out of the ordinary suggestion!

I haven't done that, but I'm sorry that I didn't when I was younger and could have... go for it.

Another place where you can live like royalty on pennies a day is the South Pacific...

Do you have any preferences at all? Climate, language, culture etc.?

What a wonderful, out of the ordinary suggestion!

I haven't done that, but I'm sorry that I didn't when I was younger and could have... go for it.

Another place where you can live like royalty on pennies a day is the South Pacific...

I met Penny in Polynesia....and she paid for everything, even the tip !

Twice as good as going Dutch ... B)

I hear Holland is nice too though....Jools for you girls.

2vjy0ky.jpg

I'd move to a place where beautiful things like this are.

1969_Dodge_Charger.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for the great advice! I hadn't thought of Russia, but it sure looks beautiful! I don't really have a preference for climate...and I'm pretty good with languages so I'm sure I would be able to pick things up pretty quickly.

If i could move out of Toronto i would head straight for NY or LA. What about those cities? maybe you could try them.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've always wanted to go to NY especially. Toronto is where I'm trying to get out of <_<

Archived