Blatant Lies

FuzzyMerkin

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. - The Beatles, "Strawberry Fields Forever."

I don't know if you ever tried to walk around with your eyes closed, John, but it is very difficult, not easy at all. Also, if your eyes are closed, you can't see anything to misunderstand.

Fuzzy, I think John Lennon likes making up stuff just as much as Jack White. :blink:

I know you and you know me

He got toejam footballs

Both from Come Together.

Sorry, John I don't know you and you don't know me. You were dead before I was even born. And toe jam footballs? I doubt anyone could have that much toe jam.

Eww. That's nasty.

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. - The Beatles, "Strawberry Fields Forever."

I don't know if you ever tried to walk around with your eyes closed, John, but it is very difficult, not easy at all. Also, if your eyes are closed, you can't see anything to misunderstand.

:lol:

Fuzzy, I think John Lennon likes making up stuff just as much as Jack White. :blink:

Hmmm, you might be on to something.... Truth is Instant Karma never got me. :)

:lol:

Hmmm, you might be on to something.... Truth is Instant Karma never got me. :)

:lol: Yeah, it hasn't ever gotten me either. And did he really just sit there and watch the wheels go round and round? Do we all shine on? I haven't ever seen a literally shiny person in my life. :lol:

Also:

I am the walrus - The Beatles

John...you said PAUL was the walrus! And you also look nothing like a walrus. :wacko:

Do we all shine on? I haven't ever seen a literally shiny person in my life. :lol:

You've never seen Shiny Happy People holding hands? Cause REM have. But I guess they got a team of assistants that give those people a good shine every morning. :rolleyes:

And to answer Pete Doherty's question:

"Oh,can we fuck forever"

No, you can't. It's a physical impossiblity. You'll get sore, for one thing...and after a day or two it'll stop being fun. You'll get hungry and thirsty and suffer from cramps and muscle seizures. It may sound like a good idea now - but it's not. B)

And you won't be able to keep it up for that long either! :P

Heaven Knows- Robert Plant

Nothing will show as we're sheding our clothes.

If nothing shows then why take them off?

Great find! :hysterical:

The Who - "The kids are alright"

No, they ain't alright. They're snotty bastards with ridiculous haircuts and no manners. At all! :rant:

Archived