does anybody here speak Spanish?...

shootingstar

yo hablo y escribo Espanol, mi madre me hubiera matado si no lo subiera bien, ya que nuestra familia es Mexicana.

Estoy para servirle

this is what alta bable fish gives me

I speak and write Espanol, my mother had killed to me if she did not raise it well, since our family is Mexican. I am for serving to him

Thanx

this is what alta bable fish gives me

I speak and write Espanol, my mother had killed to me if she did not raise it well, since our family is Mexican. I am for serving to him

Thanx

the actual translation is, I speak and write Spanish, my mother would have killed me if we had not learned it well, since our family is Mexican, I am here to help you or (serve you)

the actual translation is, I speak and write Spanish, my mother would have killed me if we had not learned it well, since our family is Mexican, I am here to help you or (serve you)

Yep, sometimes translator aren't perfect...

For example, fan (mechanical), or fan (someone who loves an artist or same), same word, but two differents things, and, in portuguese we have "ventilador" (to first case) and "fã" (to second case), once some one here asked me:

"Você é Ventilador de F1?"

(Are you F1 ventilador.jpg?)

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

No, I don't speak Spanish but I wish I did when I visit most of the fast-food joints around here.

It sure would make ordering much easier.

I somewhat reluctantly agree. At my closest MacDonalds (which I don't really like but fries are a quick fix) I think there is maybe one who speaks English...fluently.

On the day they had that walk out, you could NOT get a hamburger anywhere.

I could figure that out. I was just illustrating a pt. The same way I can read some poorly written English post by my fellow speakin' English compadres.