THE ONE SHOW

peppermint

C'mon SIBLY man .... What did you expect............That question will remain unanswered for along time to come.........At least Plant took it in good humour. Besides he's too busy with other things right now. ( in case you've not noticed)

I expect him to say 'we're going on tour to promote the new album and the first 10 dates are in SIBLY'S front garden'!!

Never really get The One Show. What's the point in having all these star guests on if they hardly ever speak to them?????

Planty must have had about 4 mins to speak in total, yet that boring opening segment about ballroom dancing seemed to just go on.....and on......and on........!

Still, I liked his quip about his 'pet' Holly from Houston or whatever it was.LMAO!

Never really get The One Show. What's the point in having all these star guests on if they hardly ever speak to them?????

Planty must have had about 4 mins to speak in total, yet that boring opening segment about ballroom dancing seemed to just go on.....and on......and on........!

Still, I liked his quip about his 'pet' Holly from Houston or whatever it was.LMAO!

I like his quip about he sometimes gets to do a pelvic thrust on a friday night!.....if he`s lucky!!

walrus.jpg

I loved the show - some of you will know why! :)

Well, I don't know why, so I'll have a few guesses and you can let me know if I'm close!

1. Knebby is secretly in love with Adrian Chiles

2. Robert was wearing a jumper which Knebby had knitted for him

3. There was a lot of mention of a certain town in the West Midlands

How am I doing?! :lol::lol::lol:

Not even close Lilith! A certain ex-footballer made it a great show for me. :D

Never mind! You've got to admit that the idea of knitting jumpers for Robert to wear on TV is good fun, though! :D Hmmm ... maybe some of the Robettes could design some trousers for him as well ...

:Ponders what trousers designed by us would look like on the "Robert's Pants" thread: :hysterical:

Never mind! You've got to admit that the idea of knitting jumpers for Robert to wear on TV is good fun, though! :D Hmmm ... maybe some of the Robettes could design some trousers for him as well ...

:Ponders what trousers designed by us would look like on the "Robert's Pants" thread: :hysterical:

The "Emperors new clothes" story springs to mind....i.e the invisible bit!!! LOL

Archived