tsrts bluray

boogie

was going to order tsrts on bluray from bestbuy, and there was 2 selections with diff. dates 12/2007 and 2/2008, it's only 2 months apart. is there a differance between them? the 2007 was on back order, the '08 was not. anyone know whats up with that?

Good question. I have the BR 2007 release here is the SKU#8539115711. Different SKU could mean a disk content change. HMMMMM. Perhaps I have a collectable?? :D

Word is there's a bit at the beginning with some Kinks music that they didn't give permission to use. They either sued or threatened to sue for copyright infringement and the remastered version had to be pulled. If you have that copy, it is somewhat collectible I guess. Not sure if it will ever really be worth anything as it's only 40 seconds long.

Good question. I have the BR 2007 release here is the SKU#8539115711. Different SKU could mean a disk content change. HMMMMM. Perhaps I have a collectable?? :D

there is 2 diff sku's the '07 is 15806175, and the '08 is 16658494. strange.....

There was a total recall i managed to got a uk version and a candian version out of store but all the ones that were released would have some sort of value to them because of the recall the ones circulating now are the ones that were left over on the store shelves after the retail recall. Im waiting on my Candian version to come so i can watch and it and see what if there are any difference, As my uk wont play on canadian blu ray players so i just keept it sealed and tucked away lol. I heard there was some footage of peter grant that wasnt supose to be on there or something i dunno its just something i heard. But any copy you could get during this recall would be primo because the next release date is late 2010

Never heard of the 40 sec clip hrmm that might atleast be intresting to watch.

Archived