The pub

Henrik

Didn't we have a rowing adventure scheduled ? Ah well, we're not in training anymore ! Bring on the chocolate ! :D

Er, do we :o Well, until I can remember, which could take a while, bring on the chocolate indeed :D

Bilbo - sorry about the awful weather you had. Glad your hobbit hole survived okay and brighter days are ahead.

Er, do we :o Well, until I can remember, which could take a while, bring on the chocolate indeed :D

Bilbo - sorry about the awful weather you had. Glad your hobbit hole survived okay and brighter days are ahead.

Thanks 9, it was fun, well, from inside anyway. Something about a storm at night helps me to sleep like a babe. We were supposed to row over to the O2 show to see Pilot ! how soon we forget ! :lol:

Do you speak Flemish?

I have dealings with Belgians through work...have to go over there now and again...they're all mad!!

Don't understand a word of Flemish. Its all double Dutch to me. :blink:

My mum spoke French. She didn't understand Flemish either.

I like storms too when I'm inside. Oh right, we do need to row to see Pilot and all our UK mates :D Okay, first thing Monday I'll resume my training. Really I will.

The diet coke with tons of ice coming up! Really hot :o I hope you can sleep tonight :console:

Did the workers finally finish the gate?

There you go Celia

balancingact.png

Right folks..it's good night from me, and it's good night from him.

Off to bed. It's 01:50 here...been up since 06:00...too many Stella's

Goodnight all

:wave:

Pilot x

oops...wrong picture. edited to add correct picture...see I'm tired

Edited by Pilot of the Storm

I like storms too when I'm inside. Oh right, we do need to row to see Pilot and all our UK mates :D Okay, first thing Monday I'll resume my training. Really I will.

The diet coke with tons of ice coming up! Really hot :o I hope you can sleep tonight :console:

Did the workers finally finish the gate?

It's hot, 9. And it has been really hot for some days...well, I worked on my tan. B) But tomorrow, just because it's Saturday...we are supposed to have lots of rain. <_<

See...I can talk about the weather too...in a pub...that makes me sound like an Englishwoman? :P

They say the gate is ready....but I can't open it with the remote control. :wacko:<_<

It's hot, 9. And it has been really hot for some days...well, I worked on my tan. B) But tomorrow, just because it's Saturday...we are supposed to have lots of rain. <_<

See...I can talk about the weather too...in a pub...that makes me sound like an Englishwoman? :P

They say the gate is ready....but I can't open it with the remote control. :wacko:<_<

I'm sorry it's been so hot. Figures it rains on Saturday :huh: But you do have that pool to cool off in :D;) Yes you do sound quite British That's not a bad thing!

Darn on the remote not working :angry:

Night Pilot :wave: have a great weekend.

There you go Celia

balancingact.png

Right folks..it's good night from me, and it's good night from him.

Off to bed. It's 01:50 here...been up since 06:00...too many Stella's

Goodnight all

:wave:

Pilot x

oops...wrong picture. edited to add correct picture...see I'm tired

Good Night Brother ! Talk to you soon ! :wave:

Thank you Pilot!! have a good night!

Yes, I'm fed up from the wankers and the gate. :angry: But I still have this place to meet my friends...and talk about the weather. :huh::P

By the way...I wish Gio was here, so we could complain about the sun, the heat, the blue and cloudless sky and.... :rolleyes:

*steps out of the pub before a can of Diet Coke is thrown to her head.....

Thank you Pilot!! have a good night!

Yes, I'm fed up from the wankers and the gate. :angry: But I still have this place to meet my friends...and talk about the weather. :huh::P

By the way...I wish Gio was here, so we could complain about the sun, the heat, the blue and cloudless sky and.... :rolleyes:

*steps out of the pub before a can of Diet Coke is thrown to her head.....

:P

I used to like you, you know. :lol:;)