The pub

Henrik

How was the show -brspled? i shouldnt even ask right....

anyway....cheers everyone!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really, middlezep, it was fantastic. Something to remember for the rest of my life....to be there, to meet some friends from the board...perfect. ^_^

Celia, envious would be the greatest understatement! I'm sooo glad a handful of my friends got to be among the chosen few. At least I can say to the bashers that there were in fact some "true fans" in the audience! All my love and send your stories!!!! :bber:

Glad to know you're workin'! I'm looking, but no bites. Don't wanna bum anyone out, but this is the pub right? Fuck.

Question is, is it better to not have a job or be stuck in one you absolutely abhor? Herein lies my biggest question. :wtf: (this is the best emoticon I could find to use with this)

Edited by solar

Question is, is it better to not have a job or be stuck in one you absolutely abhor? Herein lies my biggest question. :wtf: (this is the best emoticon I could find to use with this)

Depends o what your priorities are. What do you fear the most? Being hungry or being emotionally drained?

I just made a big ol' batch of homemade Chex Mix, and my wife made cookies, all for our party tomorrow night. But I had to "taste test" both of them, and have gorged myself a bit. Ugh. <_<

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MATTMC1973 & MRS. MATTMC1973!!!

:lol: Yes you can. Enjoy the movie. Let us know what you think.

I liked it. A good movie...got motion sickness though...and I left the sippy cup at home! :lol: (I said more about it in the movie thread).