Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Henrik

The pub

Do we need to get you some coffee ? or do you want to drink yourself sober ? either way you're amoung friends !

Thanks for the welcome,

I believe I've already drank myself sober somewhere around 1998 body can't hang with it any longer. Too many French Quarter Nights :drunk:

Edited by Dzldoc

Gah. Mandy always misses the fun!

:'( :'(

I'm still having a drink anyhow!

:lol:

Gah. Mandy always misses the fun!

:'( :'(

I'm still having a drink anyhow!

:lol:

Me too Mandy, And I don't think your missing much. By the way, did You find Hagen's any help ? re "ode to beer thread"... Young's Beer

We don't have a Hagen's here. It's Albertson's, Wal-Mart, Fred Meyer and WinCo here.. :lol:

I'm dusting off the bar and pulling down the cob webs if anyone wants to join me for a drink....Damn...can't even find the bartender....BARKEEP NEWCASTLE OVER HERE !!! is that an echo ?

I'm dusting off the bar and pulling down the cob webs if anyone wants to join me for a drink....Damn...can't even find the bartender....BARKEEP NEWCASTLE OVER HERE !!! is that an echo ?

Coming right up my friend :beer: It's Friday, long weekend. I'm ready! Gin and Tonic will do for me I think :D

Coming right up my friend :beer: It's Friday, long weekend. I'm ready! Gin and Tonic will do for me I think :D
Hi 9 ! G&T it is....whew ! made it through another week ! I plan to put away more than a few ales...you ready for the long weekend ?

Hi 9 ! G&T it is....whew ! made it through another week ! I plan to put away more than a few ales...you ready for the long weekend ?

Excellent. I could use it :lol: I am sooooo ready for the long weekend indeed :D A few G&Ts, making a package to send someone ;) Yup, I'm ready!

Excellent. I could use it :lol: I am sooooo ready for the long weekend indeed :D A few G&Ts, making a package to send someone ;) Yup, I'm ready!
What do ya know ! I'll be doing the same thing ! This place doesn't get the action it used to....nice to share a drink with you though ! we don't do this enough !

Just been reading a little bit...and I agree, this place doesn't get the action it used to. I miss the old forum...I miss Samo. :hysterical: joke.

Anyone gunna pour me a beverage? :(

Just been reading a little bit...and I agree, this place doesn't get the action it used to. I miss the old forum...I miss Samo. :hysterical: joke.

Anyone gunna pour me a beverage? :(

I'm happy to ! What'll ya have ?

It is a shame this place isn't as hoppin' as it used to be.

Welcome Richard. Glad to offer you a drink :beer::wave: How's life in the captioning department :lol:

I think a nice glass of Jack Daniel's would go down a treat thank you kindly. :thumbsup:

So, is the pub quiet these days?

Captioning is going well. There seems to be a good response over there...people checking it out that haven't had a look before.

Edited by redeyedrichard

I think a nice glass of Jack Daniel's would go down a treat thank you kindly. :thumbsup:

So, is the pub quiet these days?

Captioning is going well. There seems to be a good response over there...people checking it out that haven't had a look before.

Sadly yes...it's fallen into disrepair.....seems the neighborhood's going to the dogs...I must admit I always loved dives though...

I'd be interested to listen to your ideas for resurrecting the place.

There are hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of members to this place...however, I once poured through all the pages and literally about 180 pages of users hadn't made a single post. There's a lot of potential out there.

However, i think the spirit of the place has gone downhill since the regulars dwindled a little.

I need another drink now.

Sadly yes...it's fallen into disrepair.....seems the neighborhood's going to the dogs...I must admit I always loved dives though...

Nothing like a good neighborhood bar where everyone knows your name. Oh sorry, that was a cheesy pub in Boston :blink::lol: But yes, a good local pub is a great find.

Another beer coming up Bilbo :beer:

Well Richard, your captions are great so keep em comin'!

As a newbie, I've done more than my fair share of posting. Most of it sane. Where the hell is MY drink??!!

I'd be interested to listen to your ideas for resurrecting the place.

There are hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of members to this place...however, I once poured through all the pages and literally about 180 pages of users hadn't made a single post. There's a lot of potential out there.

However, i think the spirit of the place has gone downhill since the regulars dwindled a little.

I need another drink now.

Maybe a jukebox ? maybe add a grill so we can get something to eat, drinking always makes me hungry. I'm all for injecting some spirit in the place, it's what I do ! but I need some help !

As a newbie, I've done more than my fair share of posting. Most of it sane. Where the hell is MY drink??!!

It would be an honor to buy you a drink, you're a good egg. What'll ya have ?