The pub

Henrik

Have a seat brother....it's me...I'll look after you ...........you wanna 'nother taste ?

Yes please. Hopefully it will knock that last swig right outa me. :lol: That's an "alcoholic's" logic for ya! haha! Its called "Alcohol Displacement"...a theory I just invented. :lol:

Great photo of the Humble Bridge up their Pilot...we Brits know how to build stuff. :lol:

Ah, another one of my American cousins.

Greetings from this 'ere Hullensian ;)

How you doin' and what you suppin'?

heineken man...9 empty, just got done listening to the awesome jimmy/bonzo solo on stairway...life is good. Ahhh, the tenth heinekin too.... to -john bonham!!!

I think the question is no longer "what are you drinking", but more like "what are you spilling?" :lol: :lol: :D

And ninelives was right...that stuff does help me do some captioning. :lol:

Ah, it seems we have attracted some substantial attention to our little establishment. :yay: We will have to extend into the chinese takeaway next door if we continue as we are. :lol:

Too long since we've talked ! How's that nephew of yours ?

Ahh, hes good bilbo, thanks for asking, went ove there the other day and picked him up and he ignored me, wouldnt look at me for the longest time,i'm talking to him, calling his name...and then suddenly he cracked a smile at his mother and looked right at me, funny as hell.

^^ He's messing with you MZ ! how funny...Richard ! you like Thai food ? I know a great little place just across the street !

Yeah...so long as they are made with 100% cotton!! .......oh you said "Thai" food... I thought you meant "tie" food....that stuff still hasn't worn off. :lol:

Yeah sure, which street are we talking about? :lol: That's "just" across the street is a tad greater distance from where I am sat! haha!

:lol:

Yeah...so long as they are made with 100% cotton!! .......oh you said "Thai" food... I thought you meant "tie" food....that stuff still hasn't worn off. :lol:

Yeah sure, which street are we talking about? :lol: That's "just" across the street is a tad greater distance from where I am sat! haha!

:lol: I'll pick it up Mate, you still look a little wobbly... :D

Cheers mate... I hope this one is on you. I will buy next time, I think I flushed my wallet down the toilet. :lol:

Well, that's my excuse anyway. I don't think Thai food will sit too well with me at 1:24am...so make it a small one tonight mate. haha!

Ah hell, let's just get some tea or coffee...I need to sober up before I stagger home..the wife is gonna take a frying pan to my head anyway....

^^ He's messing with you MZ ! how funny...Richard ! you like Thai food ? I know a great little place just across the street !

I love Thai food! One of my favorites :D

Richard - have a thai iced coffee and I guarantee it'll kill off whatever that lethal stuff you drank was :lol:

I love Thai food! One of my favorites :D

Richard - have a thai iced coffee and I guarantee it'll kill off whatever that lethal stuff you drank was :lol:

Really, I am intruiged. I've just been listening to some Hendrix, and now that it has gone quiet I have realised how dizzy I actually am. haha! Thai iced coffee sounds great. Thanks Ninelives.