The pub

Henrik

Really, I am intruiged. I've just been listening to some Hendrix, and now that it has gone quiet I have realised how dizzy I actually am. haha! Thai iced coffee sounds great. Thanks Ninelives.

You're welcome mate! It's really good but boy oh boy will you be awake for a day and a half :lol: Or maybe I'm just coffee sensitive.

Gah. Manders missed the pub action again.

<_<

I have a Pilsner...I'll have my own party in the pub...again. <_<

I know--next week, I just won't go to work and I'll be here for the fun....or maybe out at a real bar? :lol:

I wouldn't dare. You all know it...

Edited by manderlyh

Gah. Manders missed the pub action again.

<_<

I have a Pilsner...I'll have my own party in the pub...again. <_<

I know--next week, I just won't go to work and I'll be here for the fun....or maybe out at a real bar? :lol:

I wouldn't dare. You all know it...

Why not? I will go with you. Is this where we become serious alcoholics? IF SO COUNT ME IN

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ahhhhhh

JIMMYWJACK.jpg

Edited by shadowlongerthansoul

I'm getting sleepy. :lol:

I haven't even finished my beer! I was joking that beer is my sleeping pill. I start drinking one, sit on the couch, and get sleepy...as soon as the beer's gone, I'm hitting the hay.

Dave's gone. I get the bed all to myself! :cheer:

I'm getting sleepy. :lol:

I haven't even finished my beer! I was joking that beer is my sleeping pill. I start drinking one, sit on the couch, and get sleepy...as soon as the beer's gone, I'm hitting the hay.

Dave's gone. I get the bed all to myself! :cheer:

I followed you in here cause you smell of beer lol. You know, knowing where your friends are isnt a bad thing. Sleep well Manders Danders.... :blink::blink:

Thank you!!!! :cheer::lol:

I'm fine, really fine, laughing out loud as I remember us walking on Canary Wharf looking for Aqua....that was too funny. :lol: :lol:

It might have been funny for YOU :angry: --I need a stiff gin and tonic, remembering it! I thought I'd never see you all again--or see Pilot at all, come to think of it! :o

It might have been funny for YOU :angry: --I need a stiff gin and tonic, remembering it! I thought I'd never see you all again--or see Pilot at all, come to think of it! :o

:(

:console:

And not meeting Pilot at all? :o:o:o

What a shame and waste.... ;):P

But we made it!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: