The pub

Henrik

• 2 weeks later...
:wave: I'm here!!! I was JUST thinking about how dormant the pub has been this morning. Okay so we'll just ignore the fact I had alcohol on the brain at 6:30 in the morning :blink:

Bartender, G&T stat!

What a shame, this place used to be jumpin'.....G&T it is ! Where is that Cristobal ? (wink). I'm going to order a nice big glass of La Rioja for Knebby and an Patron shot for Ev and leave them here on the bar....if they can't be here to drink with us, at least they will be here if they show up !

What a shame, this place used to be jumpin'.....G&T it is ! Where is that Cristobal ? (wink). I'm going to order a nice big glass of La Rioja for Knebby and an Patron shot for Ev and leave them here on the bar....if they can't be here to drink with us, at least they will be here if they show up !

Excellent. I'll add a G&T for Aqua and a coke for brspled :D

And where's Pilot?? A Newcastle for him as long as he's not getting on the motorbike after ;)

Oops - edited to add that I posted this before I saw you here Pilot! :cheer::beer:

Mmm, Belgian chocolate. I had some sent to me recently :D

Edited by ninelives

Pilot's in the Pub, Pilot's in the Pub!!

Good evening friends :wave:

A bottle of Stella Artois if you please. Those Belgians sure know how to make beer (oh, and chocolate 9)

Hello my good friend ! you got it...I'm buying...I'm in the mood to get drunk with good friends and blow my paycheck ! :lol: Just like the "old days". This place is a mess eh ? seems our little neighborhood pub has been neglected as of late.... :drunk:

Hello my good friend ! you got it...I'm buying...I'm in the mood to get drunk with good friends and blow my paycheck ! :lol: Just like the "old days". This place is a mess eh ? seems our little neighborhood pub has been neglected as of late.... :drunk:

That sounds like a good way to spend a Friday night - with good friends :D I guess it's our job to bring the pub back to life :beer: :beer: :beer:

That sounds like a good way to spend a Friday night - with good friends :D I guess it's our job to bring the pub back to life :beer: :beer: :beer:
We're gonna give 'er hell to do it too 9 ! Pilot ! I love your trousers ! What color is that ? mustard ? are they silk ? where did you get those ? Seems I saw someone wearing some similar but I can't put my finger on it....

Greetings sibling :wave:

Yeah, what's gone on here of late...obviously nothing!! I suppose pubs are generally quiet after Christmas and New Year. My new year resolution is to have a higher fruit intake...you know, like vodka and orange, bloody mary, G&T with a slice of lemon, pina colada, you get my drift.

Paul, was your mother really Belgian? Terrific race the Belgians, terrific!!

Yeah, what's gone on here of late...obviously nothing!! I suppose pubs are generally quiet after Christmas and New Year. My new year resolution is to have a higher fruit intake...you know, like vodka and orange, bloody mary, G&T with a slice of lemon, pina colada, you get my drift.

I'll join you in a Bloody Mary after my Brown...what the hell, I need more veggies myself !

We're gonna give 'er hell to do it too 9 ! Pilot ! I love your trousers ! What color is that ? mustard ? are they silk ? where did you get those ? Seems I saw someone wearing some similar but I can't put my finger on it....

You like those do you. I've worn them before you know. Iceland I think. They go well with brown shoes (not!)

They were bought in Carnaby Street in the late 60's...fit where they touch you know.

You like those do you. I've worn them before you know. Iceland I think. They go well with brown shoes (not!)

They were bought in Carnaby Street in the late 60's...fit where they touch you know.

Got quite a laugh at your post in the "What are you Wearing" thread ! Pissing down rain over there is it ? we had quite a storm last week, 70 mph winds at my hobbit hole, many downed trees. We should get some decent weather this weekend though, just some gloomy clouds to deal with...

Got quite a laugh at your post in the "What are you Wearing" thread ! Pissing down rain over there is it ? we had quite a storm last week, 70 mph winds at my hobbit hole, many downed trees. We should get some decent weather this weekend though, just some gloomy clouds to deal with...

Are you sure that you're not English Bilbo?...in the pub and discussing the weather!! Whatever next!!

Sure is wet and wild over here at the mo + it's nearly 01:30hrs..I need another S T E L L A (hic)

She was indeed :thumbsup:

Are you sure that you're not English Bilbo?...in the pub and discussing the weather!! Whatever next!!

Sure is wet and wild over here at the mo + it's nearly 01:30hrs..I need another S T E L L A (hic)

Barkeep ! another Stella for my mate, and another Newcastle for me please :beer:

No , my English Brother, Basque and Spanish, although a woman I worked with from Wales swore that I looked Welsh, I know that's not English, but same island any way ! You and I are Brothers none the less !