The pub

Henrik

Maybe a jukebox ? maybe add a grill so we can get something to eat, drinking always makes me hungry. I'm all for injecting some spirit in the place, it's what I do ! but I need some help !

well I will be happy to help in any way I can Bilbo. It is tough to drum up such support though.

i really miss the old place...the bar stools were a lot more comfy. :lol:

*pours himself a third JD....and gives Pilot some too* Hey Pilot!! :wave:

Highly polished for a Friday...

remove-door-knob.jpg

...thanks for asking Brother

What yer suppin' in this 'ere run down joint?

And stunning it is ! just trying to get the place back on 'er feet...she's sad since no one darkens her door much these day. How's the weather across the pond ? still pissin' down ? got some sun today, felt good on my pale arse !

well I will be happy to help in any way I can Bilbo. It is tough to drum up such support though.

Ah ,Thank you Richard, you're a good cat..pity we haven't talked more before. We'll have to remedy that ! :beer:

Why thank you my fellow Yorkshireman...perhaps we should be drinking Tetley's, John Smiths or Sam Smiths

I wonder if we are the closest two members online on this forum at the moment...what, some 50-60 miles apart!!

Ah ,Thank you Richard, you're a good cat..pity we haven't talked more before. We'll have to remedy that ! :beer:

Well....I opened my CD drawer and there's still no Jack Daniel's there....when is that drink gunna come? :lol:

And yes...definitely...I vow to visit the pub more! B) I've seen you knocking around but I have never really had a conversation...this is strange as we are two long standing members.

Why thank you my fellow Yorkshireman...perhaps we should be drinking Tetley's, John Smiths or Sam Smiths

I wonder if we are the closest two members online on this forum at the moment...what, some 50-60 miles apart!!

And yeah I agree with you....quick, we should down this American stuff and be more patriotic. :lol: I'll take a Tetley's thank you...although a Black Sheep would go down a treat now too. :thumbsup: Smooth stuff.

And yeah, which part of glorious Yorkshire are you posting from? Are you enjoying the rain...hope it isn't flooding there my friend. :(

Well....I opened my CD drawer and there's still no Jack Daniel's there....when is that drink gunna come? :lol:

And yes...definitely...I vow to visit the pub more! B) I've seen you knocking around but I have never really had a conversation...this is strange as we are two long standing members.

And yeah I agree with you....quick, we should down this American stuff and be more patriotic. :lol: I'll take a Tetley's thank you...although a Black Sheep would go down a treat now too. :thumbsup: Smooth stuff.

And yeah, which part of glorious Yorkshire are you posting from? Are you enjoying the rain...hope it isn't flooding there my friend. :(

It's done ! I've always enjoyed your posts. Do you two want some real rot gut ? I've got a bottle of "orujo" here...straight from the backwoods of the Basque country, let me know if you want a taste...we could ignite it and burn off some of the alcohol if you like....stiff stuff it is !

It's done ! I've always enjoyed your posts. Do you two want some real rot gut ? I've got a bottle of "orujo" here...straight from the backwoods of the Basque country, let me know if you want a taste...we could ignite it and burn off some of the alcohol if you like....stiff stuff it is !

I'm glad you have always enjoyed my posts. :D Likewise.

Burn off some of the alcohol...don't be stupid. :lol: Is that the kinda stuff where you can get drunk from smelling it? :lol:

I hail from Hull, but live in a village a few miles away nowadays. Still work in Hull though.

Used to work in Leeds though...1980. I know that, cos it was in Leeds when I heard about the passing of Bonzo :(

I hail from Hull, but live in a village a few miles away nowadays. Still work in Hull though.

Used to work in Leeds though...1980. I know that, cos it was in Leeds when I heard about the passing of Bonzo :(

What a dark day it was...I'll never forget it. Let's toast Mr. Bonham..."Here's to you John".

Ah, yes...Bonzo. Unfortunately I am too young to have known of those days.

I have visited Hull numerous times...I have some good friends over there. And of course the Humber Bridge has to be visited every so often just for the sake. :lol:

I don't actually visit Leeds all that often. I live imbetween Leeds and Wakefield...but I visit neither one of them too often. Wakefield sucks anyway. :lol: Leeds is a really cool historical place. I am not telling Pilot this....because he already knows. :lol:

Edited by redeyedrichard