The pub

Henrik

This Saterday Im going to be doing the Mad Mile a local tradition for me and my friends. It invovles doing a mile long route round my local town taking in every pub on the way. Not sure if everyones going to make it round there useally a few casualties :)

Anyone else do anything simuliar were they live?.

This Saterday Im going to be doing the Mad Mile a local tradition for me and my friends. It invovles doing a mile long route round my local town taking in every pub on the way. Not sure if everyones going to make it round there useally a few casualties :)

Anyone else do anything simuliar were they live?.

We call it a 21st birthday here. :lol: We got bar-hopping to every bar in the downtown area to get as many free birthday drinks as possible. I didn't do it on my birthday.

I was the first of most of my friends to turn 21, so I actually drove myself home that night. My 21st was on Superbowl Sunday. Now my 27th is also on Superbowl Sunday... On my friend's birthday, however, I do remember hitting on the hot dog vendor with some raunchy comments about the hot dogs. fistpoundingfunny.gif

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

Here is Pilot inviting one and all to join him in a drink, if you please.

Me? I'm having a fine glass (or two) of Shiraz this fine Friday evening. :wave:

I'd love a Shiraz Pilot. It's pouring rain and I'm tired from pedaling home from work :D

Ah, regulars...my kind a people. Welcome Bilbo my friend...a NBA for you it is. Nine. How nice to see you. A very large glass of Shiraz for you. Go steady on the pedaling...no tour in sight.

Great to see you both. Hope all is well with you in the world today :beer:

Edited by Pilot of the Storm

Well don't mind if I do pilot...think of it as a warm up for tomorrows big game

Good to see we're keeping the training going nine

I figured when I got one for your birthday, I'd buy one for me to keep up with it :D I've been slacking a bit though. Okay a lot :ph34r:

Pilot - great to see you as always. How are things? How's our Jasper doing? How's the house coming along?

Ah, regulars...my kind a people. Welcome Bilbo my friend...a NBA for you it is. Nine. How nice to see you. A very large glass of Shiraz for you. Go steady on the pedaling...no tour in sight.

Great to see you both. Hope all is well with you in the world today :beer:

Good Brother, very well, Thank you for asking..everything going well for you ? 9 ! I can't believe you're out in that weather !

I figured when I got one for your birthday, I'd buy one for me to keep up with it :D I've been slacking a bit though. Okay a lot :ph34r:

Well it has been a bit on the cold side and I didn't want to get my nice new shiney craft dirty so I too have been slacking a bit...okey its still in the wrapper :bagoverhead:

Bilbo & Nine...I'm doing really good thanks.

Jasper had his haircut today! He's a very 'baldy' puppy!!! Probably freezing, 'cos it's a very, very cold UK over here tonight. Very settled in my new house thank you. Best move I ever made. Blissfully peaceful!!

*edit due to full bottle of Shiraz!

Edited by Pilot of the Storm

Fenix, me ol' Welsh pedalo substitute! Great to see you too. A pint for you ahead of 2morrows clash o' the Titans

Brains.jpg

Thankee kindly squire, here's to it being a cracking game of Rugby and I hope you, I mean we can have a laugh and a pint afterwards ;)

Jasper had his haircut today! He's a very 'baldy' puppy!!! Probably freezing, 'cos it's a very, very cold UK over here tonight. Very settled in my new house thank you. Bets move I ever made. Blissfully peaceful!!

A beautiful home it is Pilot ! I saw some pics on the old board, I'm sure it's all come together ! We got a bit of sun today, but looks like we're in for another down pour tonight through the weekend. Last night we had some heavy rain and wind...funny how some folks think California is all sun and beaches, very different up north ! Keep that pup warm Pilot !

Well it has been a bit on the cold side and I didn't want to get my nice new shiney craft dirty so I too have been slacking a bit...okey its still in the wrapper :bagoverhead:

Still in the wrapper eh??? Well, it has been your birthday so I'll forgive you but remember, it's crucial to master the pedalo when it's cold out so I'll expect you to get back at it stat mate :D

Jasper had his haircut today! He's a very 'baldy' puppy!!! Probably freezing, 'cos it's a very, very cold UK over here tonight. Very settled in my new house thank you. Best move I ever made. Blissfully peaceful!!

*edit due to full bottle of Shiraz!

Bald Jasper :o We must have photos. Poor doggy. Is he giving you attitude for it? So happy you're enjoying your new digs :D

:beer:

Still in the wrapper eh??? Well, it has been your birthday so I'll forgive you but remember, it's crucial to master the pedalo when it's cold out so I'll expect you to get back at it stat mate :D

Consider it done, I shall be on the local Ice covered lake tomorrow first thing. Got some Christmas, New year, Birthday week weight to lose!!!