did your mom ever find your stash?

boogie

:lol::lol: & :lol: "The nice young man downstairs." Nothing like having mellow neighbors!

I work with a man who is an ex-cop from Seal Beach, CA. He tells the story of walking into the police station one day when he happened to really look at the plantings out front... and there was a nice, healthy pot plant.

A building full of cops had been walking past it for weeks... :D

They were very mellow neighbors! The hippies stabilized the area and kept the neighborhood from completely going under.

:lol: A nice healthy pot plant growing right in front of the police station. I wonder who the prankster was? :lol:

When I was a Senior in High School, our football team played our only non-conference game in Lima, Ohio. The reason for this was because we were a new school, and everyone already had their schedule booked. The only team the Athletic Director could find to fill our schedule was in Ohio. We played the game on Friday night, and Saturday we were scheduled to go to Bowling Green University to watch their game on the way home. This never happened, because after the game our entire team was busted for drinking in the hotel at 2:00am. To make a very long story short, we were all suspended from school for a week, and we had to forfeit our next game. Considering we were 0-6 at the time, this didn't exactly break our hearts. B)

During the week we were suspended, most of our parent's grounded us. So what do you do when you're suspended all day and your parents are at work ?.......you have an Afternoon party of course !! :D So we all got together at one of my teammate's house to bash. We were about to fire up some smoke, when my friend decided that since his mom would be home in a couple hours, we should partake in the garage. So all eight of us formed the usual 70's Show circle in the garage, and proceeded to light about 4 doobies to pass around. A couple of minutes later, as we're all standing in the garage partaking, the garage door suddenly starts to open by itself.....my friend's Mom had come home from work early. I will never forget the look on my buddy's Mom's face as she pulled into the garage with her jaw on her chest....the hanging cloud.....and my friend's helpless cry of "Oh F*ck".

His Mom said one thing to us....."Do you think you should all leave now, or shall I call your parents first ?" We left skid marks out of that garage. And speaking of cool Mom's ?......she never said a word to anyone....including her Husband.

They were very mellow neighbors! The hippies stabilized the area and kept the neighborhood from completely going under.

:lol: A nice healthy pot plant growing right in front of the police station. I wonder who the prankster was? :lol:

Yeah, whoever they were, they had a great sense of humor. As you say, hippies are good for the neighborhood.

Manders and Bongman, I'm still laughing at your stories at odd times throughout the day... :D

Archived