• Down by the Seaside
    • Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
    • Misty Mountain Hop
    • Ramble On
    • That's the Way
    • Over the Hills and Far Away
    • The Song Remains the Same
    • Other (specify)

You totally missed it.... In you poll options....

The Live version of Dazed And Confused from TSRTS..... Robert's refrain into "Are You Going...to San--Fran--cisco....."

Do you like The Rover song as well love your guy with hat'Just got myself from Planetrock.com a T shirt with the ''Hermit' on its fine for my time of life

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GTC, but TSRTS Dazed and Confused version referring to the song San Francisco (be sure to wear flowers in your hair). I love it!!!

Roberts a hippie, no matter what they say. He always will be. The audience in TSRTS movie tells all.

I love that era.

I think of Peter, Paul & Mary (ex. Blowin in the Wind) , John Denver (Sunshine on my shoulders) stuff, mostly when I think hippie, folk-ish kind of music. John Lennon & Yoko.hippy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I must be old.

I chose Going To California in the poll, but I remember a few (embarrassing) songs;

Crimson and Clover

Lola

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Tamborine Man

Venus

I also agree very much on In A Gadda Da Vida and Spirit In The Sky!

This video is a man who has three months of treatment and gives an interview hiddenbraces.co.uk. In this interview, we know that the name that accepts and supports the use of their scraping invisible. It seems to be a person who likes to use brakes.this was a great video you can see it.

Has this any relevance to LZ or am I in the wrong universe Paris 95

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Zeppelin and "hippie" doesn't really work for me,except possibly GTC.But in the purest sense of the term I chose Jimi Hendrix' version of "All Along The Watchtower".The first few chords scream the mid/late 1960's and the peace/hippie movement of that era to me.The song's been used as the lead-in for many a doco on the 60's as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived