Post whores off and running!

Honeydripper

uhh..

I guess the thread title *YOUR POST COUNT IS STARTING TO WORRY ME* wasn't

a clear enough indication that there's already a thread going on this topic. ..eh?

:whistling:

Maybe the thread title was too obscure for the terminally obtuse?

I have a life. I have a job. I have friends....

does somebody need a hug?

:lol:

I heard they are auctioning off 'hugs' on ebay right now.

Does anyone know who member# 666 is?

Well, if it's not Scratch, it just ain't right.

true dat.

however..

looking at the member list.. sorted by join date.. in ascending order..

..20 members per page.. on page 34, the sixth member is.. "Fogantae".

I think the fact we are interested enough to poke our nose into this means we are post whore's ! maybe we should start a clinic..My name is Chris and I am a led Zeppelin post whore...but I will try and not post one word answers !! right I feel alot better as its been a secret that has been on my mind for soooooooo long and because of this forum I have taken the burden off my shoulders..Thank you :P

My what a content filled post? :rant: (I don't think.) I see you have managed to peg up quite a few meaningless posts........... :blahblah:

Ummm yes I have and if you read the posts its a joke between me and Pieter !! this thread is a bit af light hearted bantering...so please go get a beer and chill !!! :P

Ummm yes I have and if you read the posts its a joke between me and Pieter !! this thread is a bit af light hearted bantering...so please go get a beer and chill !!! :P

Hello 'leddy', :huh:

OK thanks, I'll have half a guiness and black, (not to miss an chance of a 'free' beer. :rolleyes: )

I think there are enough members now where we can start bantering each other over member # !!!

I'm ahead of you leddy !!!! hahahahahahahaaaa..... 1131 to 1194 :P

He He :D and I see you only have 89 posts !! better go and do the song name game to bolster up the number :P

I have been posting quite a bit on here. I am currently something like the third or fourth highest poster somehow. But I have been posting comments of value, not one or two word responses in the Song Name game thread. :lol: Or in the what are you listening to thread, I don't post in there every time the track changes on Media Player! :lol:

I have been posting quite a bit on here. I am currently something like the third or fourth highest poster somehow. But I have been posting comments of value, not one or two word responses in the Song Name game thread. :lol: Or in the what are you listening to thread, I don't post in there every time the track changes on Media Player! :lol:

I wouldn't worry mate, I think some peolple like to moan on here, Do what you like and this thread has at least turned into some light hearted bantering, I like to come on here to have a smile and not feel to guilty about my one word answers or the lack of LITERATE skills in my case !! B)

Archived