Hello from the Otherworld

Anaon

Oh yes, it's "zut alors", but it's a bit old or it's just ironic you know...

I can give some free french lessons if needed :D

'French Lessons'.... :blush: 'zut alors' that would be nice, yes please :hippy:

How do you say Which way is*****? as I'm thinking of visiting France soon,

so I will need 'directions'.

One of the places I want to visit in S.E. of Paris, so I will need to know which

route to take from the Channel Tunnel. Whereabouts are you? (approx.)

'French Lessons'.... :blush: 'zut alors' that would be nice, yes please :hippy:

How do you say Which way is*****? as I'm thinking of visiting France soon,

so I will need 'directions'.

One of the places I want to visit in S.E. of Paris, so I will need to know which

route to take from the Channel Tunnel. Whereabouts are you? (approx.)

I live in northern west of France but I go to Paris every two weeks ;)

"Which way is ...?" You could say... "Quelle direction dois-je prendre?" or "Je cherche ... the place you're looking for"

or even "quelle route je dois prendre pour aller à "the place you want to go"?"

Hope it helps you :)

I live in northern west of France but I go to Paris every two weeks ;)

"Which way is ...?" You could say... "Quelle direction dois-je prendre?" or "Je cherche ... the place you're looking for"

or even "quelle route je dois prendre pour aller à "the place you want to go"?"

Hope it helps you :)

In Brittany, then (hence Celtic interest)? Love your screen name, by the way.

In Brittany, then (hence Celtic interest)? Love your screen name, by the way.

Not in Brittany, just above, in Normandy ;)

France.gif

Where you can take the ferry to go to Ireland or UK :)

But you're right, I have a huge interest for celtic mythology (my screen name comes from celtic mythology, and "the Otherworld" in another celtic mythology)

Hello,

I'm ZepLover & this is all TO NEW TO ME... I hope I'm in the right place & doing this right...to 'Introduce myself', If I'm NOT, please someone, anyone point me in the right direction! Thanks.

I was turned on to Zep at an early age, thanks to my older Brother, from that time on.....IT WAS ON!!!! :yay: I listened to every radio station that played Zep, then I'd beg my Mom to buy me every album that came out, thanks Mom, you're just too Cool & still is to this day! Although I think I drive my husband crazy between listening to Zep, Robert & Jimmy. We've been together 11 years & he's never mentioned divorce so I'm safe to say I can still put on a Zep CD & not worry if he's going to leave me because of the volume level! :D

I did go see Zeppelin in 1977, Tampa Stadium, unfortunately, the show rained out after 4 songs & then canceled, bummer! :thumbdown: I don't blame Jimmy for not wanting to play & take the chance of getting fried. A riot broke out right behind me, so i knew it was time to book it on out of there as fast as I could, I wasn't fond of the idea of being in the ER, because I was a recipient of a baton smashing & winding up with a cracked skull. And so is life, it's a pain at times.

I hope to have a nice time on this forum & get to know other Zep Heads, feel free to Reply or send me a Message, I'm always up for a good chat & laugh too. Also, you'll find I'll be on the forum a lot for I don't work & I do get very bored during the day.

Wishing you all Peace & A Great Day,

ZepLover

Hello 'Zep Lover', well it's not quite the right place, :unsure: this is 'Anon's thread, ('topic',) To introduce yourself, start your own thread, (topic,) :huh: you've just hi-jacked someone elses introductory thread!

If I were you, I would apologise to the person who was introducing themselves and say 'Hello' to them, then start your own thread, OK?

Hello anyway, most of us are quite friendly and laid back :hippy:

• 1 year later...

Archived