Get Your Plant/Krauss Tickets yet?

Misty

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone on the board will be at the Plant/Krauss show in NY on June 10..? Just got my tickets today, and wondered if anyone else is as excited as I am to see the show (in NY or elsewhere).

:)

I want to see one of these shows very badly, but none are very close to where I live.

hmm, Chicago is a major US city..??? i would think they would certainly do a show there.... :( maybe it will be added

better yet, maybe Zep will be there in late 08!! :)

here's to hoping! ;)

I just got an email alert stating that an extra show was added to my area...so hang in there if your city sold out as extra dates are being added, it seems, to meet the demand.

Hi all! Just wondering if anyone on the board will be at the Plant/Krauss show in NY on June 10..? Just got my tickets today, and wondered if anyone else is as excited as I am to see the show (in NY or elsewhere).

Bring lots of smelling salts to keep you awake. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

YES...in NYC too

I want to see one of these shows very badly, but none are very close to where I live.

Hop on that train they call "The City of New Orleans" come on down for a long weekend. If you've never been to Jazz Fest you don't know what you're missing.

They also have a volunteer program with several different positions and you get in for free. Plant/Krauss will be here on april 25th B)

http://www.nojazzfest.com/