A primer for message board users

solar

THAT WAS A GOOD MESSAGE, I THINK I UNDERSTOOD THE GIST OF IT. BTW, BLACK SABBATH CRAP ALL OVER LED ZEPPELIN.

UMM....MEN WHO DON'T DRIVE V8 CARS ARE JUST PUNCY WUSSY MEN. DON'T LET SOME NAZI FASCIST GREEN TREE HUGGER TELL YOU TO DRIVE IN SOME GIRLIE CAR. BE A MAN, CHEW THAT FUEL UP. GOD DIDN'T INVENT FOSSILS TO DIE AND DECOMPOSE FOR NOTHING.

Oops!! Was that bad?

hilarious! sadly, i was guilty of at least one offense on the old board...I definitely jumped in way too soon...afraid I am not much of a "lurker". but, really, it sounds so creepy. right? its like the step before stalker.

hilarious! sadly, i was guilty of at least one offense on the old board...I definitely jumped in way too soon...afraid I am not much of a "lurker". but, really, it sounds so creepy. right? its like the step before stalker.

I did the same thing. I think I went to the meet and greet, but got confused and didn't post, because it looked like I might be interrupting something.

I did the same thing. I think I went to the meet and greet, but got confused and didn't post, because it looked like I might be interrupting something.

well, apparently there's no stopping us now! :)

seriously, i know i should be doing something slightly more constructive with my time...but here i sit.

• 2 weeks later...

If and When you decide to start a Message Thread:

Carefully check your spelling in the Title of your Thread BEFORE you "Submit" the thread.

ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR THREAD, YOU CANNOT ADJUST THE TITLE.

You can adjust the content in the message for a period of time though.

And, remember that, for the purposes of the Search Engine.... It's the "TOPIC TITLE" field that's searched, and NOT the "Topic Description Field".

Im 15 I NEVER USE those stupid abbreviated words lol, pwn,and all that other crap.

Wait a minute...

Is this a post of someone actually offended by the video?

It's a joke, man. It's subject matter is serious, of coursem, but all-in-all, it's a joke.

Try laughing... it'll help...

• 1 month later...

UMM....MEN WHO DON'T DRIVE V8 CARS ARE JUST PUNCY WUSSY MEN. DON'T LET SOME NAZI FASCIST GREEN TREE HUGGER TELL YOU TO DRIVE IN SOME GIRLIE CAR. BE A MAN, CHEW THAT FUEL UP. GOD DIDN'T INVENT FOSSILS TO DIE AND DECOMPOSE FOR NOTHING.

Oops!!

Real men drive steam engines!

B)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is this thread still pinned for a reason? :rolleyes:

*yawn*

Good Lordie,.. unstick it already and mercifully

let it fade into the trash heap of LZ.com history. :wave:

My name is TypeO and i support this message!

check it out - me 'n hermit agree!

• 2 weeks later...
Im 15 I NEVER USE those stupid abbreviated words lol, pwn,and all that other crap.

You use "btw" for by the way, so yes you do :rolleyes:

Anyways, pwn is one of my favorite 'words' ever in the sense that pwning noobs in video games is the greatest feeling of all B)

• 2 weeks later...
Is this thread still pinned for a reason? :rolleyes:

*yawn*

Good Lordie,.. unstick it already and mercifully

let it fade into the trash heap of LZ.com history. :wave:

No way, man! I relish in the fact I'm the only one to have a thread pinned! :D

Archived