Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Foo Fighter

Led Zeppelin & Foo Fighters at Wembley?

Me and my mate (we're from Brussels Belgium) are wondering who the guests will be during the big Foo Fighter shows at Wembley this summer.

Is there an indication that LZ members can play during these gigs? (e.g. this years Grammy Awards...) <_<

Me and my mate (we're from Brussels Belgium) are wondering who the guests will be during the big Foo Fighter shows at Wembley this summer.

Is there an indication that LZ members can play during these gigs? (e.g. this years Grammy Awards...) <_<

I wouldn't bank on it but Jonesy did conduct the orchestra for them.I wouldn't expect a support slot from any of them. They may get invites to see the show you never know.

Nice to see someone from Belgium by the way, not sure if you are Belgian or not but my mother was Belgian although I am English..

Won't happen.

If this happens I will get Levee to swing naked from the gates of Buckingham Palace.

Knebby: bowroflarms1.gif

If you truly visit this forum, Zep members, get your asses to Wembley.

Not so I can see the show.

So I can see Levee swing naked from the gates of Buckingham Palace.

If this happens I will get Levee to swing naked from the gates of Buckingham Palace.

What he hell lets all do it! :D

Er, I'll volunteer to take photos I think :D

B)

Oh go on you know you want to :D

I tell you what, if they do it, then i will personally pose nude on Robert's lap, and they can use that as the basis for the next album cover...

And he's just crazy enough to do it. :unsure:

Passport?....... check

Tickets?......... check

Digital camera?.... hell yeah...er, check

Truss to prevent splitting something.... check

Money for betting on just what Levee swings from.... check

Okay, I'm set.

I tell you what, if they do it, then i will personally pose nude on Robert's lap, and they can use that as the basis for the next album cover...

Oooh, a new Object....

* jumps up and down, clapping hands in girlish glee*

* hobbles off to take some Motrin*

I wouldn't bank on it but Jonesy did conduct the orchestra for them.I wouldn't expect a support slot from any of them. They may get invites to see the show you never know.

Nice to see someone from Belgium by the way, not sure if you are Belgian or not but my mother was Belgian although I am English..

Yeah we're belgians :D nice to hear your mum's from Belgium. Never than less, if Zep gets on stage, Buckingham Palace can expect some strange things on the security cams lol.

It looks like you'll be swinging from the gates and sitting on Plant's lap after all. :P

Edited by Bonham

so where are the pics? :D