Name the band!

redeyedrichard

Echo Town is a great choice Richard! Hope you and your band have great success with it!

Seriously. The name is pretty cool, but there are a few close associates to the band that ain't too keen on it. But it might be one of those things that grows on you. I bet all new band names thought of sound stupid at first. :lol:

ECHO TOWN. Population: Him and Me

:lol:

:lol: debut (Or at least first with new name right there) album title right there,also a great choice if (heaven forbid) you sell out and name a town after yourselves,it sounds better every time i hear it btw.

:lol: debut (Or at least first with new name right there) album title right there,also a great choice if (heaven forbid) you sell out and name a town after yourselves,it sounds better every time i hear it btw.

Cheers mate. I think I mentioned earlier that we released an album as Swamp Donkey so the first tracks you hear will be from that album...back in the sweet autumn of 2005!! :lol:

I would have loved to have had more time, but unfortunately a name needed to be decided today. So we have sprung for:

ECHO TOWN

It might not have been the most ideal of names but it will most likely grow on me and others. And so I have freshly set up a myspace account now, so check it out:

Our Myspace

These are some of the old songs from our 2005 album, under a different name. Check it out. :)

Hey Richard~~

I like the name Echo Town....and I like your music. Am listening to Sunny Afternoons right now. B) I sent you a MySpace friend request, please add me and I'll help spread the word. BTW, the link in the body of your above post doesn't work but the one under your sig picture does.

I love it!!! :D Echo Town is a great name,its better everytime i hear it,a brother/brother partnership the equal of AC/DC or Van Halen is born! :D Live long and prosper,Echo Town!

(Echo Town:Population,Him & Me MUST be your next album title!)

Hey Richard~~

I like the name Echo Town....and I like your music. Am listening to Sunny Afternoons right now. B) I sent you a MySpace friend request, please add me and I'll help spread the word. BTW, the link in the body of your above post doesn't work but the one under your sig picture does.

Thank you. :D I have added you as a friend, thank you for showing some interest. Please leave a comment on the page if you can. :thumbsup: And thank you for the mention of the bad link...I have fixed it now. Thanks. :thumbsup:

I love it!!! :D Echo Town is a great name,its better everytime i hear it,a brother/brother partnership the equal of AC/DC or Van Halen is born! :D Live long and prosper,Echo Town!

(Echo Town:Population,Him & Me MUST be your next album title!)

My friend, the next album is already in the making. Technically it is our second album, but the first under the name of Echo Town. And the title "Population: Him and Me" is definitely up there for the album title. Thanks for your support. Have you checked out the myspace page yet?

B) ReR

Echo Town reminds me of call and response. Kinda like word association. No particular reason for it though. If you should ever feel the need to use call and response I give you all rights. (Not that I have any on it or anything.

My friend, the next album is already in the making. Technically it is our second album, but the first under the name of Echo Town. And the title "Population: Him and Me" is definitely up there for the album title. Thanks for your support. Have you checked out the myspace page yet?

B) ReR

I heard the tracks,they're pretty damn good!Cool myspace page,i think that Echo Town is far better for a band name than Swamp Donkey,i hope to see Echo Town live one day and say "I (Kind of) Knew that guy!"But i will say "kind of" under my breathe.

And when you make it,i'll be right there on the bandwagon!

All you need now is a Peter Grant like figure,someone to get you 90% of you gig grossings and dispose of the opposition,and yell at the South Americans for not supplying the-I've said too much,haven't i?

I like the Butterfly one. It's really good. And I looked at your pictures and they look professional.

Thank you. "Butterfly Kiss" is almost three years old...it was recorded May 2005. Insane! And I am a photographer, not professionally, but it is definitely a hobby of mine. Thank you for the compliment. :thumbsup:

I've been listening to Butterfly Kiss all day! I love it! You guys are very talented. Hope you have a very long and successful future in music!

Awww, thank you Kiran so much. That song was the first one we ever recorded. Like I said, way back in May 2005...I was 18 my bro was only just 15!! It's wierd that for me Butterfly Kiss is old, but for you it is new. That is what's fantastic about music. :D

Love Rik. :kiss:

Awww, thank you Kiran so much. That song was the first one we ever recorded. Like I said, way back in May 2005...I was 18 my bro was only just 15!! It's wierd that for me Butterfly Kiss is old, but for you it is new. That is what's fantastic about music. :D

Love Rik. :kiss:

18 and 15?! Wow! I was just learning to walk at that age! Haha not really! Very good song especially for it to be the first song you ever recorded.

18 and 15?! Wow! I was just learning to walk at that age! Haha not really! Very good song especially for it to be the first song you ever recorded.

Thank you. I am really proud of that song and always will be. I can't wait until we finish all of the new stuff. I will be setting up a separate myspace account for my solo acoustic work soon so check that out when it is done.

Archived