Houses Of The Harley

Tinkerbell

Dzldoc encouraged me to start a Harley thread! A good idea! I'm really curious how many Zep Fans are Harley Fans as well!

Well, I'm going to start the thread with a pic showing me on the 08/ Rocker Softail on her Europe roadshow which is actually a poser pic. I'm riding a 08/1200 Nightster, vivid black, and she would be pretty angry catching me redhanded flirting with a red Rocker!

rocker_1.jpg

Let me take you to the movies. Can I take you to the show

Let me be yours ever truly. Can I make your garden grow

From the Houses Of The Harley, we can watch the white doves go

From the door comes Satan's daughter, and it only goes to show....

Have a good time here and never forget: LOUD PIPES SAFE LIFES!

Tinkerbell

Edited by Tinkerbell

This is the only pic I have right now from my cell phone. Lost all my other pics from the uninvited salt water that went through our home. As you can see it's in storage right now, this is my son sitting on my 03 1200 custom sporty. I promise I'll post some better pics soon :D

08-12-04_1959.jpg

Hi all,

2004 V-rod!

KB

Wow - she is soooo pretty! I thought about riding a V-Rod but she is such a killer as well! Reminds me on the elegant and cool steel of a Magnum! Looking at her gives me the creeps! Vince, a friend of mine and indeed a good rider, changed his Night Rod into a Street Glide after one year because he's afraid of being scraped off a concrete bridge pier one day!

ob_speedway_46.jpg

Vince last year in September on his Night Rod

ob_speedway_12.jpg

Suizide commando

This is the only pic I have right now from my cell phone. Lost all my other pics from the uninvited salt water that went through our home. As you can see it's in storage right now, this is my son sitting on my 03 1200 custom sporty. I promise I'll post some better pics soon

Hey man, I hope you and your family are alright and will be able to move into your home again after all!

Hey man, I hope you and your family are alright and will be able to move into your home again after all!

Oh, we've been back home for awhile now. Just doing some tweaks here and there, so it leaves little time to ride. The weather is looking up for the weekend though so I may pull her out and wash off the dust and hit the river road. I'm getting that fever again if you know what I mean. B)

Wow - she is soooo pretty! I thought about riding a V-Rod but she is such a killer as well! Reminds me on the elegant and cool steel of a Magnum! Looking at her gives me the creeps! Vince, a friend of mine and indeed a good rider, changed his Night Rod into a Street Glide after one year because he's afraid of being scraped off a concrete bridge pier one day!

ob_speedway_46.jpg

Vince last year in September on his Night Rod

ob_speedway_12.jpg

Suizide commando

Yoo-hoo Vince ist gut!!!! :lol:

Nice bikes.

Big Blues would like this thread, I'll have to email him and have him have a looksee!

He's a part-time biker.

Yoo-hoo Vince ist gut!!!!

Yeah, indeed! He is a cutie and one of those people I could imagine to steal horses with! Good shot in any way in case being in need of a photomodel fulfilling the all-girls-dreamboy-clishee! So, here is a shot just for you, Hotplant!

ob_speedway_05.jpg

Hey Babes - take a walk on the wild side!

Big Blues would like this thread, I'll have to email him and have him have a looksee!

He's a part-time biker.

Hey, send him over!

PS: Never thought that I'll become Zep Head with bloody Harley stuff!!! Sorry for cursing..... ;-))

Edited by Tinkerbell

Oh, we've been back home for awhile now. Just doing some tweaks here and there, so it leaves little time to ride. The weather is looking up for the weekend though so I may pull her out and wash off the dust and hit the river road. I'm getting that fever again if you know what I mean. B)

Know perfectly what you mean!

We are also sending our prayers out for good weather. Even it is warming up now there is still salt on the roads and especially in the morning and evening hours it's quite cold on the bike. Two of my mates are laying down in the moment having overrateded the power of the sun. Cought a cold and one of them suffers on pneumonia being on heavy antibiotika now.

Have fun on the weekend and take care! (Good decision giving preference to the Sporty instead of the V-Rod! We were also in this situation not very long ago!)

Let the motor running!

Tinkerbell

No pics, but I had a '65,'71,??? morphodite Sportster with early right case and magneto and late left case with a wet clutch. It was a good bike after I'd had it rebuilt and put a dual disc front end on it.

And like a fool I sold it to buy a '77 Superglide that turned into the cursed bike of the century. I sold it and got the Nostalgia Cycle Super Vee and man did I get burned on that piece of crap. I still want to kill 'Big Steve' and his band of thieves. What goes around comes around. :watchingyou:

My only 2 wheels now is a 5 speed Raleigh bicycle.

B)

[........]

And like a fool I sold it to buy a '77 Superglide that turned into the cursed bike of the century. I sold it and got the Nostalgia Cycle Super Vee and man did I get burned on that piece of crap. I still want to kill 'Big Steve' and his band of thieves. What goes around comes around.

:huh: Ride on! You never know why and to what purpose things are happening!

My only 2 wheels now is a 5 speed Raleigh bicycle.

B)

Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run

There's still time to change the road you're on!