Houses Of The Harley

Tinkerbell

• 3 weeks later...
Wished I had one of these on my Harley :D

728dc28f.jpg

You know, I went to a biker party once. It was nothing like the biker bar I got stuck working at, but anyhow... all the guys upstairs, the girls downstairs... it was boring, mainly because back in those days I didn't really hang out with girls (they were too girly for me) and the guys were talking about bikes, bikes, bikes... I guess I'm just a happy Medium B)

:) , yeah well.. I had to draw the line when I went over for a visit one morning, and turned my head to see a chick naked and spread on the pool table saying.... anybody want some...

Not my cup of tea.

:o want some what?...crabs,gonorrhea,syphilis,papilloma virus,A.I.D.S. :blink:

:o want some what?...crabs,gonorrhea,syphilis,papilloma virus,A.I.D.S. :blink:

No kidding. I have my legs on full lock down, lol. I tell you, this world freaks me out man.

My friend David can make a bike look sexy without the accessories:

http://www.motorsportsartist.com/hdtwin.html

She was a really pretty girl. What most guys want, you know, tall, blond, beautiful... throwing herself away... :(

Are non-Harleys allowed in here? Because I really want one of these (only black)...

vtpop08.jpg

2009 Indian Chief Vintage

They're just a little out of my price range, though ($35K :o ). Someday...someday!

That is a beautiful bike. I would leave out the windshield.

That's about 35K out of my price range, lol.

I haven't been on a bike in so long, sometimes, I just think and pretend I am shifting gears, just so that I will remember how to next time I get an opportunity. My first bike ws a little too big for me for a first bike, a 650. I dropped it on top of myself in the driveway on day one, lol. But after a few rides, I got the hang of it. Almost dropped it on the street once, but managed to get it back up and started again. Next time, I want to get a bunch of rural route riding done first.

No kidding. I have my legs on full lock down, lol. I tell you, this world freaks me out man.

My friend David can make a bike look sexy without the accessories:

http://www.motorsportsartist.com/hdtwin.html

She was a really pretty girl. What most guys want, you know, tall, blond, beautiful... throwing herself away... :(

Well I wouldn't rule it out for ever there are protections B)

apic26924.jpg

Hi all,

They did, but were recently purchased by new owners.

http://www.indianmotorcycle.com/

When in New Orleans... :D

Thanks D!I got that bookmarked for rainy nights.My boss had an '04 Indian,loader than LZ and a b**** to handle,still very cool.

I'll get back to ya on MG,NO if I can get the time off,....love to tear it up with you.Got to visit Cross Plains,Texas before I hit the final highway,...and Clarksdale,etc,.... :wave:

KB

Hi all,

Thanks D!I got that bookmarked for rainy nights.My boss had an '04 Indian,loader than LZ and a b**** to handle,still very cool.

I'll get back to ya on MG,NO if I can get the time off,....love to tear it up with you.Got to visit Cross Plains,Texas before I hit the final highway,...and Clarksdale,etc,.... :wave:

KB

February 24, 2009 things usually kick off a couple weeks before but the 20th-24th

is prime time :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched 'American Chopper' (I don't have cable and the local station is showing it now) and they showed the bike they built for Billy Joel and the one bike that they built and gave it to the guy from Arizona with the military theme. We should all be so lucky. B)

Hi all,

I just watched 'American Chopper' (I don't have cable and the local station is showing it now) and they showed the bike they built for Billy Joel and the one bike that they built and gave it to the guy from Arizona with the military theme. We should all be so lucky. B)

Those sweet *cough* men don't build anything on their own.They ask others to build.So no custom anything,...

KB

Archived