Ouija Boards

MistyMountain67

I'm an atheist but this kinda shit is the one thing I actually consider dangerous…there's a whole tale to this, disembodied spirits who fear and suffer the fact that they're once were flesh and blood wish to be spirit and flesh once again, anchored to the earth.

Seriously some things are just better left untouched, you don't want to know, just in case your every worse nightmare would come true.

Russian Jews (myself included) are very superstitious like that…it's all fake but we don't mess with it just in case.

My Mom would never buy me one, so I used a wine glass turned upside down with the alphabet and yes and no written on index cards placed around in a circle. My friends and I had a strange experience with it and I never bothered with it since.

I'm an atheist but this kinda shit is the one thing I actually consider dangerous…there's a whole tale to this, disembodied spirits who fear and suffer the fact that they're once were flesh and blood wish to be spirit and flesh once again, anchored to the earth.

Seriously some things are just better left untouched, you don't want to know, just in case your every worse nightmare would come true.

Russian Jews (myself included) are very superstitious like that…it's all fake but we don't mess with it just in case.

Some friends of mine decided to hold a séance in a derelict house. There was a lot of messing about with a Ouija board and people pushing the glass around and making noises. Somebody asked who would be the next person to die and the glass moved towards 'somebody' around the table. Everybody in the room denied pushing it. A couple of weeks later that person was messing around with his dad's shotgun and didn't realise it was loaded and his friend shot him point blank range in the stomach killing him instantly. Coincidence? I don't know. All I can say that there was a lot of freaked out people who put two and two together.

IMHO best left alone.

Awful things, just do not dabble with things like that. I remember my grandad telling all us kids when we were small that a gypsy came to read fortunes, and could not bring herself to read my grandmothers, so grandad chucked her out, and a few months later my grandmother died.

MY MOTHER ONCE TOLD ME SHE PLAYED WITH A REALITIVE AND IT MOVED ON THEM FREAKED HER OUT ,AND TOLD ME TO NEVER MESS WITH ONE. BUT THAT WAS AFTER I ALREADY DID ,BUT I DID NOT BELEIVE IT WOULD MOVE, AND IT DID NOT ON ME BUT MY FRIEND SAID IT WOULD MOVE ON HER ALL THE TIME. NEVER MESSED WITH IT AGAIN.

what kind of precautions should i take before using a quija board ? asking jesus christ to protect me from demons even though i am purposely inviting them into my home :rolleyes: ?

Sort of; you are powerless when you open the window to the spirits that communicate through the Ouija board. However, the Redeemer, Jesus Christ, can see the spirits and He knows which ones are good or bad; you don't. In the event that a spirit enters your domain via the Ouija board and wants to cause you harm, the Redeemer can protect your soul.

Some of the spirits may simply turn out to be relatives who have died and want to tell their family something, but it's like opening your door to a variety of total strangers, some of whom can possibly be a danger.

Most of the spirits on the Ouija board are considered to be earth-bound rather than on a higher plane. Christ the Redeemer is the one who can intervene on your behalf on that level, especially if you do encounter a danger. Most people know the words to the "Our Father"; for a novice like you that should be sufficient. You are young and naturally curious, and that's human nature.

Matthew 6:9–13

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen

I've tried those cardboards a few times. It never worked.

But I've heard some strange stories.

The things with "spirits" is you got to respect them and not be afraid of them. They can feel it if you're afraid. A weak spirit is an easy prey.

Wasn't Captain Howdy last name Pazuzu??

You seem to be knowlegeable about these kind of things. I am curious what your opinion is of tarot cards.

Sort of; you are powerless when you open the window to the spirits that communicate through the Ouija board. However, the Redeemer, Jesus Christ, can see the spirits and He knows which ones are good or bad; you don't. In the event that a spirit enters your domain via the Ouija board and wants to cause you harm, the Redeemer can protect your soul.

Some of the spirits may simply turn out to be relatives who have died and want to tell their family something, but it's like opening your door to a variety of total strangers, some of whom can possibly be a danger.

Most of the spirits on the Ouija board are considered to be earth-bound rather than on a higher plane. Christ the Redeemer is the one who can intervene on your behalf on that level, especially if you do encounter a danger. Most people know the words to the "Our Father"; for a novice like you that should be sufficient. You are young and naturally curious, and that's human nature.

You seem to be knowlegeable about these kind of things. I am curious what your opinion is of tarot cards.

Tarot cards... My mom had a real nice deck of cards, years ago... We used to mess with it, my friend and I and nothing had happened to us...

And I don't believe in God, I believe in Gaïa, so prayer won't help me if the spirit of Lenin comes at night to bite my toes!!!

My friend and I played around with one about a year ago... we both read about them and made sure we properly used it, since we both believe in ghosts and that stuff... and we didnt want anything to happen to us

his grandparents have this ancient house, built during the civil war and (alledgedly, since there is no solid proof) it was a soldiers hospital... so we decided to try it there

we only out one finger on the thing and asked if awayone wanted to talk... and it went to YES... we asked if anyone died in the civil war... YES

so we went through asking questions about name, age and all that simple stuff...

then, we asked if any of his friends wanted to talk... L-E-A-V-E

we ignored that and asked again... this time, the board moved and the thing stayed in the same spot and it spelled G-O-O-R-D-I-E... we assumed is was "go or die" and not a name "Goordie" since it just told us to leave

we got the picture, told it goodbye (ALWAYS TO THAT!!!) and left it there on the table in the attic...

pretty creepy... but we both said we were gonna try it again

They are real. I have done some things with a similar concept to it, and the things we asked all turned out to be true. I am talking with a 100% record. Asking the oracle is certainly legit. of course, it depends on the kind people participating and the kind of questions asked.

aw_jeez.jpg

Please, let's leave Jesus out of this....he might be indirectly associated WITH the QB thing, but that's a theological view......most people want tHE BEAR FACTS! :) :)

Archived