Nottingham Dot to Dot festival

whyalla

Some of the line up for the Nottingham Dot to Dot festival has been announced. The festival is spread over two days (May 24-25) in venues accross Nottingham. I'm going with my eldest son and his mates so I suppose I'll be the token 'old guy'. I've heard of some of the bands and fancy seeing Caribou. Has anyone any info/experience of the other bands?

LINE UP

Spiritualized

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly

1990s

Caribou

Cheeky, Cheeky and the Nosebleeds

Chrome Hoof

Cutting Pink With Knives

Damn Shames

Dan Deacon

Heartbreak

Jeremy Walmsley

Juiceboxxx

Legowelt

Med Demon

Metronomy

Primary 1

Slow Club

Team Waterpolo

The Ghost Frequency

The Holloways

The Lancashire Hotpots

The Little Ones

Thee Oh Sees

Tigers That Talked

We Are Wolves

All input gratefully received. :beer:

Well this topic went down like a led Balloon mate :D , so I thought i would reply to it not because i have any info but to say I have never heard any of the bands before !!!

Well this topic went down like a led Balloon mate :D , so I thought i would reply to it not because i have any info but to say I have never heard any of the bands before !!!

I know!! Same boat really, I've checked them all out on myspace and it doesn't look good. :thumbdown: More acts are being added all the time and Dirty Pretty Things have been confirmed. They are one of the off-shoots from the Libertines (who I saw before they became infamous). Oh well... I've got my ticket now and at least there's a bar. ;)

Leddy: Did you know about Deep Purple playing the Motor Show Music Festival at the ExCeL, London on Wed 30 Jul 2008?

I know!! Same boat really, I've checked them all out on myspace and it doesn't look good. :thumbdown: More acts are being added all the time and Dirty Pretty Things have been confirmed. They are one of the off-shoots from the Libertines (who I saw before they became infamous). Oh well... I've got my ticket now and at least there's a bar. ;)

Leddy: Did you know about Deep Purple playing the Motor Show Music Festival at the ExCeL, London on Wed 30 Jul 2008?

I did know mate yeh !! thanks though !!, got my Roger Waters ticket with my mates at the o2 in

May, he is doing the whole of DSOTHM which will be cool !!

Archived