Keith Richards comments on Zep reunion gig

dpat

In an interview with Uncut, Keith Richards also belittled Led Zeppelin's December one-off reunion gig, saying:

"They had one? Well, well done Jimmy (Page) and Robert (Plant). F**k off. Stairway To Heaven don't make it for me, baby."

Keith also went on to say if he had to do it over, he would have stayed off drugs, and said Mick Jagger is a vain control freak, saying vanity can't carry a band, but a band could carry vanity.

In an interview with Uncut, Keith Richards also belittled Led Zeppelin's December one-off reunion gig, saying:

"They had one? Well, well done Jimmy (Page) and Robert (Plant). F**k off. Stairway To Heaven don't make it for me, baby."

Keith also went on to say if he had to do it over, he would have stayed off drugs, and said Mick Jagger is a vain control freak, saying vanity can't carry a band, but a band could carry vanity.

Check out this link:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=4399

:)

I see he's still pissed about that fight in the parking lot between the Stones and the Beatles…which Led Zeppelin won.

Let's be gentle with Gramps here, STH doesn't do it to me either (I know I know, such blasphemy)…the part about Mick I'm willing to except.

*Sings* you're so vain….you probably think this son's about you…don't che?

I bet Mick wishes Keith had stayed off drugs too as he's the one who had to carry Keith

through the 1970s. Talk about phoning it in on guitar night after night.

I see Keith Richards is in fine rock and roll form; it's definitely inbetween tour time.

:lol:

This is also the guy who claimed to have snorted his father's ashes. I to love the man. but he's just feckin' about, his comments aren't meant to be taken too seriously. There was talk of The Stones playing The O2 wasn't there? So he must have known what was happening.

He's a living legend as much for taking the stuff he has and surviving.

This is also the guy who claimed to have snorted his father's ashes. I to love the man. but he's just feckin' about, his comments aren't meant to be taken too seriously. There was talk of The Stones playing The O2 wasn't there? So he must have known what was happening.

He's a living legend as much for taking the stuff he has and surviving.

I saw this morning in the news that Keith Richards is the new face of Louis Vuitton. It sounds like a joke, but strangely enough it's true... [insert "face like a leather handbag" comments here]

Who the hell cares if Keith likes Stairway to Heaven or Zeppelin at all? Why does it matter?

IT DOESN'T.

He's entitled to his opinion.

I don't like Stairway much either, to tell the truth.

I see the bonk on the head when Keithy fell out of that tree in Fiji had some lasting repercussions...no pun intended... :P

Archived