Bosses that are nuts

ambercat

On 8/31/2018 at 8:13 PM, redrum said:

One of my old bosses used to always say in a heavy Indian accent: THERE'S WRINKLES IN THERE!

that is weird

I had one boss who smelled like cat pee all the time. turned out he had cancer and didnt know it until 2 days before he died

7 hours ago, kipper said:

that is weird

I had one boss who smelled like cat pee all the time. turned out he had cancer and didnt know it until 2 days before he died

I worked at a clothing material processing plant. We'd get big rolls of material and put them into a steam machine and he didn't like it if it went in with wrinkles. I had a foreman who's car smelled like cat spray. YICH!!!

On 9/4/2018 at 1:26 AM, redrum said:

I worked at a clothing material processing plant. We'd get big rolls of material and put them into a steam machine and he didn't like it if it went in with wrinkles. I had a foreman who's car smelled like cat spray. YICH!!!

cat spray is so horrible.  I know a guy who was drunk and laying on the floor and his friend's cat sprayed on his face, it was so gross.

• 4 months later...

Some of the funniest times I've had were with bosses that were nuts. I worked at a Whataburger at the MetroCenter Mall in Phoenix decades ago and had a crazy boss, we used to party in the restaurant when closing, would bring girls and beer etc.

Archived