Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Rover

Movies You Never Get Tired of Watching

Star Wars

Shaun of the Dead

Army of Darkness

Pirates of the Caribbean...Black Pearl

Once Upon a Time in America (the second half, anyway...kind of a weird one, but it's got two of my favorite actors, De Niro and James Woods, so I love watching them together)

I've seen The Shawshank Redemption a thousand times on TBS, USA, AMC, HBO, TNT, A&E, Encore, and on Spike and if i just happen to see a single frame of it i usally watch it. I missed super bowls because of it. Said no to sex because of it. The best part is i have it on VHS,DVD,Laptop,and IPOD and i will sit and watch the commercials when its on cable! Saving Pvt Ryan and the Band of Brothers series are others movies i have to finish watching. Even if i have to go to work, i usually record it on tivo and watch it later!

Limited to 10.

Bad Santa (The R version)

Revenge Of The Nerds

The Godfather

The Green Mile

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

Detroit Rock City

Full Metal Jacket

Almost Famous

Trading Places

The Outlaw Josie Wales

The Lion King. The Fox And the Hound and Dean Koontz's Intensity. All of which I haven't seen in far too long. That's my list up to this point.

SILVER BULLET LOST BOYS TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD ROOSTER COGBURN OUTLAW JOISE WALES PRINCESS BRIDE TSRTS THE LAST WALTS......

Dead Poet's Society is sort of bittersweet.

I never get sick of School of Rock or The Wedding Singer :lol: . The Disney movies are classic all-timers too :wub:

I suck at these threads because I'm a notorious movie re-watcher... person...

There are so many that, no matter what point in the movie I run across it, I will stop and watch the rest, waiting for certain scenes, lines, etc.

Most Will Smith stuff: MIB, MIB II, I Robot, Independence Day, Enemy of the State

ALL Terminator movies are mandatory with me and my sons (9 & 13), although T2 is recognized as the best.

Pulp Fiction

Braveheart

Heat

Anchorman

School of Rock

Pet Detective (Both of them)

Most Ben Stiller stuff: Something About Mary, Dodgeball, Mystery Men, Along Came Polly

Many Denzell movies: Manchurian Candidate, Training Day, Deja Vu

Most of the Pixar/Disneys: Toy Story 1 & 2, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, Incredibles, Cars

Having the Starz/Encore package doesn't help

I should prolly stop now,,, :lolo:

Edit to add: Most of the aforementioned - especially the comedies (Anchorman and the Pet Detectives in particular) are constantly quoted by me and my sons - my wife just rolls her eyes... :lolo:

Edited by TypeO

Hair

Yeah right....that movie made me discover Annie Golden and her 80s band The Shirts among other things!! :)

The Wedding Singer...ha, I've watched that movie too many times. Bumped into it on television. Same for The Waterboy and Little Nicky. I love those movies though.