Movies You Never Get Tired of Watching

The Rover

well BLADE 2

and

The Wizard Of Floyd.

Get the film The Wizard Of Oz and Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd. Start playing Dark Side Of The Moon immediately before or after the third roar of the MGM lion. Wish You Were Here is the second half of The Wizard Of Floyd soundtrack. When Dark Side Of The Moon ends down to the last very faint heartbeat (on screen you should see the Tin Man falling backwards & being caught by Dorothy and The Scarecrow)pause the film and put on Wish You Were Here... then unpause the film and start Wish You Were Here at the same time. I won't give away all the syncs in the film because they're fun to watch and listen to however you'll know you have the sync correct when duringthe little Moog solo at the end of the Wish You Were Here album as the witch is slowly melting the Moog solo is slowly fading out. When the witch has completely melted the Moog solo has completely faded out and the album ends there. For those of you who have trouble synching Dark Side Of The Moon you'll know you're in synch when after the warning bells (alarms)of the song "Time" ring warning that the mean lady is coming to Dorothys' home to take Toto away you'll notice that the alarms dwindle as she gets off her bike... and the key to the synch is 'at the same time as the fence door slams on her butt the first bass slap tones in the song "Time".' I did this with my friend over 6 years ago figuring that since Dark Side Of The Moon ends practically halfway through the film it is only logical that Pink Floyds' next album should cover the rest of the film and it does till Dorothys' mission is completed with the "hit" on the witch. "Money, It's a hit, Don't give me that do goody-good bullshit" is sung precisely when the Good Witches' ball appears. The Good Witch appears all nice however she leads Dorothy to do a "hit" on the witch. When Dorothy finaly does the "hit" on the witch that's where The Wizard Of Floyd ends.

I've seen The Shawshank Redemption a thousand times on TBS, USA, AMC, HBO, TNT, A&E, Encore, and on Spike and if i just happen to see a single frame of it i usally watch it. I missed super bowls because of it. Said no to sex because of it. The best part is i have it on VHS,DVD,Laptop,and IPOD and i will sit and watch the commercials when its on cable! Saving Pvt Ryan and the Band of Brothers series are others movies i have to finish watching. Even if i have to go to work, i usually record it on tivo and watch it later!

:lol: I'm taking it you really like the film!

almostfamousdvdcover.jpg

I'll third this one as well.

At one point I'd have said Lord of the Rings, but watching all 3 extended ones in a row in one day made me realise there was only so much of it I can watch at once!

wow, there's a bunch. so here's a few

king kong 1933

robin hood 1938

mogambo 1953

war of the worlds 1953

the beatles "help"

monty python's "holy grail"

blazing saddles

the omen

star wars

jurassic park

brave heart

kill bill vol. I

when i was a teenager i worked at a small town movie theater. i saw a bunch of classics. the one's that stick out are, blazing saddles, the black people was laughing harder than the whites.

the omen. people where actually leaving, shaking uncontrolably, and crying. the scariest movie ever.

and star wars, when it came out on the big screen, it was "wow, holy shit!", nobody had ever seen anything like those special effects before.

In no particular order:

Star Wars IV (the first one made, from '77)

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Love Actually

The Sound of Music

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The Secret Policeman's Other Ball

Bridget Jones' Diary (I; not so much II)

Rocky Horror Picture Show (every now and then)

All of the Harry Potter movies

The Godfather

Goodfellas

Jaws

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Peter's Friends

Dirty Dancing

4 Weddings and a Funeral

I'll probably think of more later B)

well BLADE 2

and

The Wizard Of Floyd.

Get the film The Wizard Of Oz and Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd. Start playing Dark Side Of The Moon immediately before or after the third roar of the MGM lion. Wish You Were Here is the second half of The Wizard Of Floyd soundtrack. When Dark Side Of The Moon ends down to the last very faint heartbeat (on screen you should see the Tin Man falling backwards & being caught by Dorothy and The Scarecrow)pause the film and put on Wish You Were Here... then unpause the film and start Wish You Were Here at the same time. I won't give away all the syncs in the film because they're fun to watch and listen to however you'll know you have the sync correct when duringthe little Moog solo at the end of the Wish You Were Here album as the witch is slowly melting the Moog solo is slowly fading out. When the witch has completely melted the Moog solo has completely faded out and the album ends there. For those of you who have trouble synching Dark Side Of The Moon you'll know you're in synch when after the warning bells (alarms)of the song "Time" ring warning that the mean lady is coming to Dorothys' home to take Toto away you'll notice that the alarms dwindle as she gets off her bike... and the key to the synch is 'at the same time as the fence door slams on her butt the first bass slap tones in the song "Time".' I did this with my friend over 6 years ago figuring that since Dark Side Of The Moon ends practically halfway through the film it is only logical that Pink Floyds' next album should cover the rest of the film and it does till Dorothys' mission is completed with the "hit" on the witch. "Money, It's a hit, Don't give me that do goody-good bullshit" is sung precisely when the Good Witches' ball appears. The Good Witch appears all nice however she leads Dorothy to do a "hit" on the witch. When Dorothy finaly does the "hit" on the witch that's where The Wizard Of Floyd ends.

it's called "the dark side of oz", and you can start at each of the 3 roars. and it sync's up alittle better for diff, parts of the movie. there's really only a few sync's. if you see more it's pushing it a bit. close but no cigar.

Dazed and Confused, because it just kills me.

Excalibur, because of the whole nature as "The Dragon" thing.

Christopher Guest movies (Spinal Tap's the only one I own, though).

Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail- for the Camelot song and dance, and also the main theme music.

Hmm, too bad there wasn't a Ren and Stimpy movie, or that would probably be on the list.

How 'bout "Slums of Beverly Hills?" Love that one.

2 that I watch at least once a year:

AMADEUS

THE LAST EMPEROR

2 that are becoming an annual event:

SCHOOL OF ROCK

WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

Actually, anything with Gene Wilder is good for repeated viewings.

I've seen The Shawshank Redemption a thousand times on TBS, USA, AMC, HBO, TNT, A&E, Encore, and on Spike and if i just happen to see a single frame of it i usally watch it. I missed super bowls because of it. Said no to sex because of it. The best part is i have it on VHS,DVD,Laptop,and IPOD and i will sit and watch the commercials when its on cable! Saving Pvt Ryan and the Band of Brothers series are others movies i have to finish watching. Even if i have to go to work, i usually record it on tivo and watch it later!

:o Oh my! Can you please expound on what makes this movie so special? It may give me a new excuse, the "headache" one is getting old. ;) J/K :P

well BLADE 2

and

The Wizard Of Floyd.

That sounds like fun; I'll have to try it.

The Beatles Help!

Good choice Inga May! Love your sig too.

Archived